5 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kosher see more...

Tania R.
Tania R.
These are great for those dishes that you need the extra elbow to clean them. It has a normal sponge side and a soft fiber side. The fiber side is good enough where it takes of the hard to take off stains or gunk without scratching the surface. I also love this sponge because there are some out there that with a couple of uses you have to toss out in the garbage. Other deteriorate fast and turn super thin, but this one you can say is heavy duty on wear.
Jami B.
Jami B.
The only thing I don't like about these sponges is how hard it is to get little bits off the scrubber. Other than that I really love these, they are great for all sorts of uses from dishes to the counters to the floors to the tub (yes, I use a different sponge for each location!) They are pretty affordable which make them great for keeping one in most rooms of the house - and if you have a busy toddler like I do, they are a must in MOST rooms!
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I buy these at the grocery store, and I like to keep them on hand for tough grime that won't come off in the dishwasher. Honestly, I don't see that much of a difference between these and the ones you can pick up for $1 at dollar tree. Back in my college days of washing dishes by hand, I got really familiar with sponges. If you're one of those people who doesn't care if something is "big brand" or not, go with the knockoffs. They work the same.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Like scrubbing your pots and pans but not scratching them right? Your like me and this sponge is what you need With scrubbing on one side you can scrub off last nights lasagna and with the soft side you can caress your best wine glasses. Initially the sponge will smell of chemical but after a rinse in your regular dish soap detergent, them smell should dissipate. Usually last me a month with washing every 2 days for a family of 6.
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
These are the only sponges that I will use on my non-stick pans. They are strong enough to get off cooked on things while still being soft enough to not take off delicate coatings from pans. I also use the sponges on my glass top cooking surface, they do a really nice job of cleaning up. I use them another areas of my home like the bathroom or on really tough cleaning jobs. They really do a nice job whatever the task.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
These sponges do their job of cleaning my dishes, scrubbing stuck on food off my dishes, and clean my bathroom (separate sponge for bathroom vs kitchen). I don't really like that after a few uses, that the sponge tends to fall apart and leave blue pieces everywhere. For what I pay for these sponges, I would expect more. I usually buy the generic version of these from Target and those seem to work better, longer
Jen G.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like these a lot. They are dual sided so you can use the sponge or flip it for the tough stuck on items. They are a good value and I would recommend them to anyone to use. What I don't like about them, or any other sponge, is that it eventually begins to smell. I don't care what other people say - washing them in the dishwasher does not get rid of the smell. Just toss it out and use a new one!
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I have been using the blue Scotch-Brite Non-Scratch sponges for years and years. They are the only ones we buy. Scotch-Brite is a trusted brand in our house. With a kid and a husband in the house, I don't like leaving anything to chance. I only buy the non-scratch because I know that if I buy two different kinds, someone will scratch the countertop, cookware or stove. So, I play it safe!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I've been buying these sponges ever since I've been buying sponges. My dad recommended these to me and I really love them. They're not great on really harsh surfaces, as it does flake, but if you're smart and own non stick pans, it's a breeze to soap the sponge, do a little scrubbin', and finish the dishes in no time. I also like the blue color as opposed to other green/yellow sponges.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
Best brushes to use for dishes. Don't scratch but yet tough enough to get caked on food or residue off. One side is soft and sponge like the other is hard to get all of the stuff off without scratching the surface. Great value for 6 ct. They do not wear out easily so they can be used multiple times. Also can be used to clean appliances without harming the surfaces.