BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kaleb F.
Boston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 2 Sponges more...
I really like these sponges because the rougher side is strong enough to tackle even the worst messes in pot and pans after we have cooked our latest bougie Instagram meal, but these never damage the non-stick surface of our pots and pans, and don’t scratch up the stainless steel cookware. The soft wide is very absorbent and great for wiping away any loose mess.

These sponges do a good job holding and dispensing soap, so I manage to get through more mess with less soap.

After a few weeks as dish sponges, these transition well to being countertop sponges, and eventually to floor and general cleaning sponges before they are replaced. These sponges are long-lasting and generally we dispose of them because we simply don’t like using the same sponges for too long, because of their nature of their function in the house. These sponges don’t really deteriorate or come apart easily, though, so they will last as long as you are comfortable continuing to use them.

For the price, these are simply a staple in our household, and we never don’t have at least one new sponge in reserve for whatever mess life might throw at us. These are just a household necessity, and I don’t know why people mess around with other sponges.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Review for: No Scratch more...
I have been using these dish sponges for as long as I can remember, and my mother always used them while I was growing up as well. I like how they have a scrubby side and a soft side to get hard, caked on food off of dishes. The price has gone up a little in the last few years however it still isn’t a price that will break the bank. The reason for 3 stars and not 5, over the course of the last 6 months I’ve been noticing my dish sponges are starting to stink, that stale mildew smell that normally happens if you don’t rinse the soap out well enough or squeeze the remaining water out all the way, that kind of smell. I know that’s a normal occurrence with this type of product HOWEVER I have been using these for years and caring for them the same way as I do now, and prior to now they lasted me many uses without stinking and now they’re only lasting 2-3 uses. If I have to replace my sponge weekly, these will start to get pretty expensive!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
Review for: Non-Scratch, No Scratch Multi-Purpose 1 Sponge, 2 Sponges more...
I always make sure to be stocked up on sponges these don’t cost much at all . A 3 pack is a dollar when you get them at the dollar store . Once they get nasty you can just toss them in the trash ! They keep everything in my house clean ! I just don’t use sponges for dishes I use them for just about anything i can clean with. I would recommend these to anything that hasn’t tryed them out
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite sponge/scrubbie because you can go from glasses to pots and pans to baked on mess without changing out the tool. If I trust it to handle my great grandmother's China after scrubbing out baked on lasagna residue from a glass pan... That oughtta tell you something. Genuinely nonscratch, and they hold up longer than other brands. Definitely my go-to.
Madiha K.
CHICAGO, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using this for years for almost all type of cleaning other than dish washing. I clean my stoves using this, I clean my microwave using this, also even clean my dinning table using this (of course the softer side of scotch brite). I love it!
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn't scratch up my stovetop at all but the scrubby side deteriorated very quickly and ended up shedding all over the place while washing dishes. If you need it for glasses or glass appliances, use it only for that or it will not last long.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: No Scratch Multi-Purpose 1 Sponge more...
Love using sponges to wash my dishes. In my option this one is the best out of few that I’ve tried. I use it for scrapping and it doesn’t scratch the surface. I really like it. Always have to stock up on these, so I would never run out.
Makinzie J.
Review for: Non-Scratch more...
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. Good on stubborn spots and don’t leave scratch marks on your kitchenware. You can get most anywhere which is nice and they last a long time if properly cleaned.
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Review for: No Scratch more...
I always grab these at Costco in the value packs because I’m lost without them. They are great for everyday cleaning jobs (such as bathroom), but also work great for washing dishes. I use them for everything.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
Review for: No Scratch more...
I love these sponges they are always my go to! I enjoy the shape of them because they are easy to grip and I enjoy the two sides one for soft work and one for heavy duty work that won’t scratch my valuables!
Susan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can you wash these in dishwasher