BY SCOTCH #69 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Dual-action cleaning tool features a durable nylon scouring pad for medium-duty scrubbing on one side and a cellulose sponge to absorb spills quickly on the other side. Application/Usage: Cleaning Scrubbing. Color: Green Yellow. Material: Cellulose Synthetic Fiber. Recycled: No. Country of Origin: Canada. Type: Sponge. Size: 6.10" H x 3.60" W x 0.70" T. see more...

• I wonder if they make scented scrubbers. I really love us...1 Answers
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
These are so cheap to buy as a bulk! I have a family who always eats and leaves a ton of dirty dishes. As the person always washing the dishes, it gets pretty irritating to have to wash all of them. These sponges are great at getting the toughest food out! My only downside is that they don't last as long as I would like. Either way, they are great.
Alyssa L.
These sponges are great. They work awesome on dishes, pans, or anything that has been left out with food on it for days. I always use these on my friends dishes when I clean her kitchen. They are also great for cleaning microwaves, walls, refrigerators inside and out, and so much more! This is my go to secret wepon when cleaning!
Rhonda M.
I use these for heavy duty cleaning.they take up very little space and do a good job.i like that there is a soft side for wiping and an abrasive side for scrubbing.very well priced product
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
My grandmother always used the scotch brite brand and when I was married and had a house of my own I understood why. These are so versatile and I find multiple uses for them.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Sponges that get the job done. It gets the grime off dirty dishes pretty well especially if you soak them. Usually can find them on sale at costco for the eighteen pack of sponges.
Jessica D.
I use these things like crazy. A soft side to pick up dirt and a scrubby side for the nitty gritty. Lol. These are the best scrubbies you can get.
Monica  G.
Worthington, PA
Love this item! One of the cheapest brands out there but out of all the sponges I have tried this one takes the lead! Cleans any mess!
Sarah B.
Horn lake, MS
My favorite sponges to use. I use these at work and at home. Long lasting, durable, and great for scrubbing without harming the dish.
Meryn P.
Dublin, OH
I love being able to scrub of dried food with one side and then be a me to turn it over and do normal simple cleaning with the other
brittany b.
Henderson
I love scrub sponge they work pretty good and if you have a kid who colors on the walls i use toothpaste and water to scrub it with
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
I wonder if they make scented scrubbers. I really love using these because they have a great grip that guarantees clean dishes and the best part is they are cheap and you can reuse!!