BY SCOTCH-BRITE #95 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite #233 Heavy Duty Scour Pads 3-Count (Pack of 24) see more...

member-53f54
I am very used to this brand of sponges because I've been using them for a long time! They are my main sponge brand that I always buy! And they really work for me and I hope they work for you as well!
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
So I've tried dollar store alternatives to these sponges and honestly nothing holds up as well as these do. They rinse out nicely which is great but most importantly they're very good for scrubbing all sorts of dishes, pots, and pans. They don't scratch teflon, but do great on stuck on food.
Tina S.
Plano, TX
I dont buy any other brand ! I get these from walmart and they last quite some time and allow for me to scrub my dishes without scratching the pots themselves. Good value for sure! They start to wear out and that it when i get a new one, once it becomes too flexible and loses its tense form.
Rachel d.
Frisco, TX
These are always great for cleans any tough job and they dont shed which is a huge plus. Better than others that get worn out after a few uses.
Walter A.
Bloomington, IL
I love the scotch Brite pads as they clean the dirty plates so easily and still keeps the hand soft. Highly recommended!!!