Scotch-Brite 214C Scouring Pad, Stainless Steel>

Highlights :Durable.3 pack.Heavy-Duty.Stainless Steel.Use to clean pots, pans and broiler pans.Cleans large surface area which cuts through burnt-on food.Easy to hold will not rust.

son buenisimas
Start your review of Scotch-Brite 214C Scouring Pad, Stainless Steel>!
Sarah S.
Thibodaux, LA
Firm. Cleans well without falling apart. Used it to clean off rust from a steal legged coffee table I acquired. Worked easily and lifted all of the rust build up.
Katee A.
This is the best for when you cooked eggs and they are stuck in the pan. Sponges don't do anything for it. This gets right in there and pulls it off. When you burn something to the pan this gets off the black parts that seem to never go away. Affordable and necessary.
Glenda C.
St Louis Park, MN
This is awesome for all the junk on pans you are unable to remove. Although it can be a little harsh on some dishes.
Renee H.
Vandenbrg Afb, CA
I swear by this stainless steel pad for cleaning. I feel like this doesn't wear and fall apart like similar products. I have to say it's a very good price for the quality, it always gets the job done! If you're someone who hates scrubbing but always has someone (husband) burning things or letting pans set, BUY THIS!
Kelig D.
This sponge is very useful for taking out hard stains ! It really is the best I've tried so far and it's very good value especially considering you can keep it very long ! The only diadvantage is that it is kind of harsh so you probablly can't use it on any surfaces but so far I haven't had any problems with it !
Millah C.
Pour tout les plats en inox ou métal c'est parfait et aussi pour les feux de la gaziniere. Un indémodable. Ne rouille pas après utilisation comme certaines autre marques.
Flora P.
Bonne éponge
Me sers beaucoup lorsque je dois nettoyer des plats
Après c'est clair qu'on ne peut pas tout faire avec mais à avoir dans sa cuisine. On s'en sert de temps en temps, personnellement je m'en sers 2 fois par mois max

Bonne éponge
Me sers beaucoup lorsque je dois nettoyer des plats

Gabrielle L.
seyne sur mer
outils trés pratique qui netoie super bien sans effort!! faire attention tout de meme a ne pas rayer les poeles fragiles
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
These sponges are the ones I use daily in my home, every day, I wash pots, utensils and surfaces, from the kitchen, like the butt, kitchens grills and oven, they are of great durability, they do not wear easily, I recommend it for the Economy of the home, and as a tool for washing household utensils.
Lesly V.
Placentia, CA
Probably the best stainless steel scouting pads I have ever used it basically does all the work for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...