Scotch Blue Painter's Tape, 1" x 60 Yards

BY SCOTCH

Painter s tape adheres for 14 days and still removes cleanly, even on surfaces exposed to direct sunlight. For semi-smooth to semi-rough woodwork, glass and metal surfaces. Global Product Type: Tapes; Tape Type: Painter's; Adhesive Material: N/A; Tape Special Feature: N/A. see more...

Scotch Blue Painter's Tape, 1" x 60 Yards
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I've used this at work and at home and it's the best. There are other cheaper brands out there, but Scotch brand sticks better and longer. This allows you to paint crisp lines, and it comes off easily when you want it to, without ripping to shreds along the way.
Whitney G.
I have used this tape for painting before. It was a good tape that had great adhesion and didn't pull the paint with it. It was also easily removed. I would recommend this for all your painting needs.
Brittany J.
Somerset, KY
We have recently been remolding our house, and this tape has came in so handy. It works great. And doesn't damage anything while removing, it provides straight and defined lines and barriers. You can't beat the price for the quality either.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I like this tape, however, it's mostly a hit-or-miss with me. Depending on what type of surface you put it over, the stickyness with differ. I found that putting it over a brick wall (the ones inside school classrooms) were not a very good surface for this tape, which is what I needed it for.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
BUY THIS TAPE! I am an art major and have been painting for years. This has so many multi purposes from wall painting, to canvas painting or other crafts. It comes off clean, and leaves a clean line where you don't want the paint to touch. 100% recommend!
Jenny H.
This is our go-to painters tape whenever we have a painting project around the house. I also love using it on surfaces that need a quick note but I don't want to damage. It's great. Wish it could help improve my painting skills!
Cassie K.
I feel like every time I use this, it's hit or miss. Sometimes it's wonderful, and other times.. it doesn't stay down, it bleeds, or it peels off paint along with it. It's still better than some other generic brands, but I feel like there's better tape on the market, that i have yet to find.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've used this tape for painting and I don't really love it for that. It bleeds a little too much for me. However, this tape is great for things that are sensitive to adhesive. You can also leave this tape on for a few days without worrying about getting it off.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Ummm... what don't I use this for? As a teacher I have TONS of these rolls. They're on the whiteboard, on the floor, on the walls, oh and did I mention the desks? Not to mention at home we're remodeling.. so this tape is also everywhere... haha multi purpose!
Sarah T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this tape on many different DIY projects. It does the job, leaving the artist with clean lines. The bright blue color makes it easier to pay attention to the placement of the tape.