BY SCOTCH

Haley P.
Haley P.
Pet owners everywhere!!! This is the best product to get pet hair off of black clothing! I keep one in my car and one at my desk!
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
Williamsburg, KY
They are great for getting lint off your clothes and you can carry them in your car and suitecase
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Cleveland, OH
This works very well on all clothing types. I have a cat AND a dog, so I have a lot of these floating around my home. I just wish they had a light scent to them to refresh your clothing as well.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
Love the convienience of this lint brush. Very affordable as well as last for quite awhile. Five stars.
Jackie h.
Jackie h.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this lint brush all the time because we have a chihuahua. Love it! I wish it wasn't more expensive than others but it's still a great product. We use it on our couch, clothes, blankets and even on some of our rugs
Erika A.
Erika A.
With two cats, the only thing I can complain about this is that it's not robotic! It gets the job done without having to put extra elbow strength or using too many sheets.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great!!!! Picks up all shead hair and fuzzies😊. Best brand for the tape roller by far
Corie C.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This thing works great I love to use to get the lint off of my skirt and jackets before I head out and it is also good to pick up crumbs off the floor