Scotch 3/4

Scotch 3/4" x 900", 1" Core, Transparent Tape - Green (6 Per Pack)

BY SCOTCH

Scotch 3/4" x 900", 1" core, transparent tape - green (6 per pack) see more...

Scotch 3/4
Scotch 3/4" x 900", 1" Core, Transparent Tape - Green (6 Per Pack)
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like using  3M Transparent Tape, 1" Core, 3/4"X1000", 6/Pack to wrap presents and to tape envelopes. It's glossy with a high clarity finish. It holds better than other tapes I've used. It's clear, doesn't change colors over time, moisture resistant, with a long lasting hold. If you are looking for a good tape than I recommend this one to you.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Scotch tape... I use so much of it all the time. I like making inspiration collages. I do hair and makeup so my creativity always needs to stand out.
Sarah G.
This is the tape that I use at school. My mom got it for me because she liked that it was more eco friendly than regular tape. Best tape i think
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY
This tape can be so useful in adding finishing touches to a project or hanging decorations in a dorm. Barely noticeable and works well.
Tina T.
I use this tape a lot. i use ti wrap present or to tape something together. they some time stay on walls but not for a long time.
Crystal Y.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Forget the cheap brand only Scotch brand in our house! With a little girl who likes to hang posters it's a must have!
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Tape saves everything. Plus this product is almost all recycled which is great for my green minded friends.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
My favorite go to transparen't tape, scotch is my first choice tape. Works well and it' does the job.
Medie X.
My favorite brand for tape! They have amazing quality! Even better that they're going green!!!
Caitlin M.
Scotch always has great tape products.. This is no different and its green which is great..
Becky G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does it come with a dispenser?