Scotch 3/4

Scotch 3/4" x 2592" Magic Tape, 3" Core- Clear (2 per Pack)

BY SCOTCH

Scotch 3/4" x 2592" magic tape, 3" core- clear (2 per pack) see more...

Scotch 3/4
Scotch 3/4" x 2592" Magic Tape, 3" Core- Clear (2 per Pack)
Frannie B.
This is the original, and the very best for so many reasons! Nothing even comes close to the original Scotch invisible tape. It sticks perfectly, is hardly noticeable, and works great for gifts, ripped papers in need of mending, and all sorts of other things. And yes, it has that awesome tape-y fragrance that takes me back to my grade school days. Always a welcome addition to my office supply drawer.
Kristen E.
I've tried all of the lesser brands of tape and nothing compares to Scotch Magic Tape. It adheres to different materials perfectly and keeps its stickiness for the duration of use. I use this tape at home for personal uses and at work as an art teacher in a public school for my own things and also for my student's work
Tanya D.
Miami , FL
Magic tape makes me magical. Who doesn't know magic tape? This stuff goes on smooth and seamless to create perfect projects. The stick holds forever if the surface was clean, dry, and nonporus. Literally, I have had the hardest time unsticking things. It is definitely a tried and true product.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Scotch tape is the only brand of clear tape that I will use. It sticks well, and isn't overly shiny. The tape dispenser cuts the tape off cleanly, which I really appreciate
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
This was great for Xmas wrapping. The tape stuck on perfectly, and I did not have a problem at all. I feel like my gifts are very secure, which is what matters most.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Scotch tape is a necessity in my small office.I do a lot of mailing and it works perfect helping me wrap items for customers.I have been using it for years.
amanda m.
Mount Holly, NC
This is the only tape I will use. I have been using this since I was a little girl wrapping presents, etc with my mom and still use it all the time!!
Nora R.
Winter Garden , FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
The product is really good. It's resistant and holds good. The price is good.
It's worth it to buy it due to the quality of the material.
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
This is tape. I don't know how it could get a bad review. It sticks and does the job like it is suppose to
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
This is the best tape! I don't buy tape if it's not scotch brand. This holds well and is strong.