Scotch 3/4

Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" Core, Double Sided Tape - 2 Per Pack

BY SCOTCH #62 in Notebooks

Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" core, double sided tape - 2 per pack see more...

Scotch 3/4
Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" Core, Double Sided Tape - 2 Per Pack
  • "This product is a MUST for the holiday season, though I make sure to keep it on hand year-long for wrapping birthday presents, putting pictures on walls, etc." in 1 review
  • "Doublesided stick tape is great for dorm-life for hanging posters up in your room without damaging the walls!" in 1 review
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
This tape is an absolute must have! I think all person must have it in their homes. The tape is usefull. The only thing is that is little expensive but consider it an investment
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Good for light arts and crafts. This won't hold heavy items together but it great for paper and attaching posters, etc. This does sometimes leave marks on the walls depending on the surface and paint.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
This tape is an absolute must have! I use it for dresses and certain shirts to keep sleeves from falling down or the neckline from moving around and going to low. The double sided tape stays on all day and I just throw it in my purse before going out and it truly works wonders! So if your looking for a hack to keep your clothes in line without using tacky safety pins or whatever else you have tried give this a shot and you will fall in love!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I really like the scotch brand but I wish this tape was a bit more durable and heavy. It is on the thinner side so you can't expect to hang anything heavy and keep it up. The small things I have hung up with it have fallen when the humidity is bad as well so it isn't weather proof (although it is hung inside the house).
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Love this tape but the extra large rolls are not worth it, the large tape dispensers are expensive heavy and take up a lot of space, stick to that standard size disposable tape dispensers and craft on
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
I really don't like this because it sticks off and just comes off easily don't really like it that much :/
Holly W.
Holly W.
I love Scotch double-sided tape! It's perfect for scrap booking and other crafts. I used it to mount my research poster onto a thick poster board and it held really well! I haven't tried to remove it yet, but hopefully it won't be too difficult.
Missy Von M.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
The double sided sticky tape is awesome!!!! Not only does it work on clothing but holds a lot of things together. If you haven't tried it you need to I love this tape.
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
Double sided tape is the best thing that ever happened to gift wrapping! And scotch is the best quality brand out there.
Nickie L.
Nickie L.
This works! I really like using this for crafts. It makes crafting easierand I get more accomplished in less time.
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
Which store can you find this at to buy?
Ananya B.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
I have only seen in Clear.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Spanish Fort, AL
What colors does this come in?