Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" Core, Double Sided Tape - 2 Per Pack

BY SCOTCH

Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" core, double sided tape - 2 per pack see more...

Scotch 3/4" x 1296", 3" Core, Double Sided Tape - 2 Per Pack
  • "Doublesided stick tape is great for dorm-life for hanging posters up in your room without damaging the walls!" in 1 review
  • "This product is a MUST for the holiday season, though I make sure to keep it on hand year-long for wrapping birthday presents, putting pictures on walls, etc." in 1 review
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love to use double-sided tape whenever I want to take something up to the wall if that is a lifesaver and I highly recommend you get this if you guys like take stuff to the wall and just double-sided tape and I don't even know like I love double-sided tape
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Good for light arts and crafts. This won't hold heavy items together but it great for paper and attaching posters, etc. This does sometimes leave marks on the walls depending on the surface and paint.
Tori V.
Hermosa Beach, CA
This tape is an absolute must have! I use it for dresses and certain shirts to keep sleeves from falling down or the neckline from moving around and going to low. The double sided tape stays on all day and I just throw it in my purse before going out and it truly works wonders! So if your looking for a hack to keep your clothes in line without using tacky safety pins or whatever else you have tried give this a shot and you will fall in love!
Jenna H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really like the scotch brand but I wish this tape was a bit more durable and heavy. It is on the thinner side so you can't expect to hang anything heavy and keep it up. The small things I have hung up with it have fallen when the humidity is bad as well so it isn't weather proof (although it is hung inside the house).
Holly W.
I love Scotch double-sided tape! It's perfect for scrap booking and other crafts. I used it to mount my research poster onto a thick poster board and it held really well! I haven't tried to remove it yet, but hopefully it won't be too difficult.
María Gabriela L.
This tape is an absolute must have! I think all person must have it in their homes. The tape is usefull. The only thing is that is little expensive but consider it an investment
Missy Von M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The double sided sticky tape is awesome!!!! Not only does it work on clothing but holds a lot of things together. If you haven't tried it you need to I love this tape.
Sarah J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this tape but the extra large rolls are not worth it, the large tape dispensers are expensive heavy and take up a lot of space, stick to that standard size disposable tape dispensers and craft on
Heather M.
I really like this stuff! It holds really well and isn't cheap like I was expecting. You cant even see it once it is on something! Definitely an awesome product!!
Danka M.
Bukky L.
Which store can you find this at to buy?
Christina S.
Spanish Fort, AL
What colors does this come in?
Ananya B.
Madison, AL
I have only seen in Clear.