Scotch 3/4" x 1000", Magic Tape Value Pack with Black Karim Rashid

BY SCOTCH #9 in Office Tape

Scotch 3/4" x 1000", magic tape value pack with black karim rashid dispenser - 10 per pack see more...

• Definitely do appreciate when people put thought into creating pr...3 Answers
  • Wow what a great deal wherw could i buy this?15 Answers
  • Is this tape really stretchy and hard to break off? Because I don...2 Answers
Scotch 3/4" x 1000", Magic Tape Value Pack with Black Karim Rashid
Buy on Walmart
Casie C.
Grant , AL
Super useful to have a set with a nice dispenser when you need a free hand, and a lot cheaper to have the refills! This set lasts FOREVER, and can be used for so many things, from wrapping gifts, to makeup!
Kelly Lua F.
This set of tape literally lasted me a year before I ran out. Fantastic value and it comes with a decent tape dispenser! Stash away the refills to grab any time you run out and you don't even have to think about it.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
Te brand name scotch is worth the investment over off brand- there are different types but the "invisible" type is better than the "cloudy" for most purposes. This pack holds enough to last, especially for a business.
Elizabeth Y.
Tampa, FL
The only thing that's better than tape is more tape! Just imagine all the things you could hold together with a thousand inches of tape! What a strange unit of measure. 1000/1000 would buy if you need a lifetime supply of tape.
Vanessa V.
Orlando, FL
I saw my job getting this tape and I really liked how well it worked and the price so I started to get it for myself. I use it for school and to keep things organized.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
I love using scotch tape because it feels more like a durable tape that if I want to hang something on the wall- it won't fall down easily. It's affordable and can be bought from target or Walmart. I would recommend this tape for teachers or for those who are working on art projects and such. It's also great for separation when doing makeup.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
As a college student, scotch tape is a MUST! I personally prefer tape over glue anytime. I find tape to be more clean and more easier to use! I personally love the value pack! It really comes in handy and is worth every cent. I rather buy the value pack than having to buy individual scotch tape. The value pack is guaranteed to last you for months!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Scotch is my go to tape for almost everything. It's sticky and strong and highly effective. You can smell it if it gets to close to your face but that's probably just the sticky stuff. This tape is super affordable and I'd recommend it for your regular taping needs.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's amazing the uses you'll find for scotch tape. I've used it for the basic, normal uses, such as fixing a torn piece of paper, to taping plastic wrap to my arm to keep water from ruining my PICC line. It holds up well and always does the job.
Momna A.
Avenel, NJ
I have tried many different brands of tape and I have to say this brand is my favorite. Very strong and durable, the tape is easy to cut and never leaves any residue. It is also very affordable, and a must-have in every household!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Where else besides the office those this come in handy for you ?
Brooke B.
How long would it take a person to use all this tape hahaha
Sara D.
Who would need this much tape?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Wow what a great deal wherw could i buy this?
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Where can you buy these?