Scotch 1.88" x 22.2yds, 1 1/2" Core, Sure Start Packaging Tape -

by Scotch

Scotch 1.88" x 22.2yds, 1 1/2" core, sure start packaging tape - clear (6 per pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch 1.88" x 22.2yds, 1 1/2" Core, Sure Start Packaging Tape -!
Indianapolis, IN
I've used this tape every time I've moved dorm rooms or homes, and it has never let me down. Stays through rough moves, and continues to be sticky if you don't want to open certain boxes. Love that the dispenser has a blade - makes taping up boxes a quick and easy process.
Good for packing boxes to ship or even for storage. Holds up for shipping across state or country! Easy to measure how much you need with the blade at the end for cutting
Bernardsville, NJ
Me and my husband always pick this over masking tape or scotch tape. Hidden use: getting sticky residue off of products when you remove a price tag and it leaves behind some of the glue!
I am constantly using packing tape for random things and taping packages. Works great, holds up great and for a short amount of time held up great on my brick wall!
Woodridge, IL
They tape works great! And it is able to be used on a lot of different types of surfaces. My only qualm is how easily the plastic piece around the tape breaks.
Like the product. Great alternative to a tape gun for home use. Tape can get out of the guide grooves on the applicator. Overall a nice product.
Melbourne, FL
This tape is perfect for sending packages. It keeps them nice and sealed. The red think helps keep it from sticking to itself.
A definite must to keep around the house! It works great for sending packages or cut them into smaller strips to wrap presents.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this tape!!!it is so durable and sticks at to virtually any surface, great product for an even better price
Dubois, PA
Nothing wrong with it. We always have this in the house and I've never had an issue with adhesive or anything.