Scotch 1

Scotch 1" x 2592" Magic Tape, 3" Core- Clear (3 per Pack)

BY SCOTCH #24 in Tape

Scotch 1" x 2592" magic tape, 3" core- clear (3 per pack) see more...

Scotch 1
Scotch 1" x 2592" Magic Tape, 3" Core- Clear (3 per Pack)
  • "I use scotch tape anytime I am wrapping presents or doing projects." in 1 review
  • "Scotch tape always gets the job done!" in 1 review
Julia N.
The fact that clear tape has become known as Scotch tape says a lot about the brand. it is the best of its kind. The "magic" tape is your basic clear tape, and it works like a charm. I can't say I've ever really had any issues with it, unless water is involved. Any pit of moisture on the plastic or whatever that I am trying to tape to, and it definitely isn't the best choice.
Vanessa R.
Well as a teacher you always need scotch tape for something I always have multiple packs of scotch tape in my classroom it's very effective very affordable you can't go wrong with scotch tape I would highly recommend scotch to anyone
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Scotch produces the best tape in the world. I have never had a problem with this tape! It's super sticky and really holds down what you need. Absolutely perfect for a crafty individual like myself.
Melissa Z.
Can never have enough tape. This tape works great. Hung up posters on my wall in my dorm and it stayed up all year. Used to tape papers together and it worked great too!
Geeta I.
This is my favorite type of everyday tape. It is easy to use (doesn't get stuck in dispenser), and gives a strong yet repositionable hold. They can be found easily at Target, Walmart, or most local stores. I recommend!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
Scotch tape is the only tape I will spend money on . The "cheap " clear tape gives me a hard time and I end up using way more then I need to so I always get scotch.
Daysha C.
A must have around the house. Student, or not, tape is totally necessary. As for this specific brand, I love it. It is NOT overpriced, and can be found almost everywhere.
Ashley R.
Kelso
Decorator Expert Level 3
Durable, sticks well. Love Scotch tape. I use it on everything. Presents, homework, work stuff, crafts, etc. We go through a lot in the house so it's always good to have these multi packs. Ok pricing.
Darceigh S.
There have been many times in my life where I have bought non-scotch tape. This is ALWAYS a mistake! There is nothing hung that compares to scotch tape's durability and effectiveness.
Aimee K.
It's a must have!! Randomly picked up from my sis magic tape and I usually use the normal ones but the one nice touching. Must have if being in dorms! Life saver!
Daysha C.
Are these ideal for gift wrapping?
Kylie  B.
What is the difference between the red, green and yellow scotch tape?
John L.
What is "magic" tape? Is it just regular?