Scotch 010-200UT 200-Pack Adhesive Dots, Ultra Thin

by Scotch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch 010-200UT 200-Pack Adhesive Dots, Ultra Thin!
How would you rate this product?
Scotch 010-200UT 200-Pack Adhesive Dots, Ultra Thin uploaded by Lidia Z.
Son mis favoritos para hacer mis manualidades, en especial las que tienen que ver con el scrapbook los uso mucho para el acetato, botones y los puntos decorativos. I love this product specially when I make crafts or scrapbooking, I used them to acetate, buttons or enamel dots.
Mt Washington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Perfect for those who love to do art that has to do with paperwork. At least for me it is. They have very good adhesive. Excellent for small pieces. I use it to do Bible art and cards. Also good for scrapbooking.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE THEY REALLY DIDN'T HOLD TOO GOOD AND I WANT USE THEM AGAIN JUST DIDN'T DO THE JOB AND WAS NOT HAPPY