Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC Dice With Buddies uploaded by Rhiannon V.Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC Dice With Buddies uploaded by Rhiannon V.

BY SCOPELY - TOP FREE APPS AND GAMES LLC

Dice mania is now a full-blown epidemic, and now it's available ad-free! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game I built.  Similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game, you can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! *Dice With Buddies™ Ranked One of the Top 5 Overall Apps in America!* ===User Reviews=== "I love this game. I've had over 20 friends download this game and everyone of them has thanked me for it." - Babysdaddy8 "I used to be addicted to Words with Friends but this is a way better social game app." - Joe Young "Addicting and fun, my whole family enjoys this game!!" - Wynneeabbee "Fun, simple game that helps pass the time when I'm at work. Shh..." - Ralph13 ===Key Highlights=== • Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game • Turn-based play so you can keep multiple games going at the same time • Challenge friends and family through SMS or Facebook, or find a random opponent • Use in-game chat to chat with and heckle your opponents • Optional "push" notifications so you know when it's your turn • Activate a bonus roll to get that extra boost just when you need it • Play from the same account on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Please don't hesitate to contact me at apps@withbuddies.com with questions, concerns, suggestions! Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans! http://www.withbuddies.com/privacy see more...

Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
Dice with Buddies is an entertaining time killer. I enjoyed Yatzee when I was young so it was enjoyable to have an app to bring back good childhood memories. It is not that challenging however, and for me, it does lose its appeal after awhile. It one of those apps that I would play a lot at first but not use it for a long time once the newness wears off. Fun for dice lovers though.
Rachael S.
I love this app! played for about 3 years and love playing yatzee great to talk to people and kill time. while it is free to play I bought the upgraded app. which just means that after I roll the dice and submit my score i don't have to watch a add like you do on the free one. I think was worth the extra buck or two.
Kayla G.
The Colony, TX
This app was so nice to play while at work or when i needed to just kill time while waiting on someone or something!