BY SCOPE

Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love scope mouthwash it leaves your breath smelling so fresh and clean I like that it's a compact size easy to travel so you do not have to carry a giant bottle with you when you're traveling. I love how it kills germs it makes your breath feel fresh and clean definitely a product I would recommend
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these little travel sizes mouth wash products.
They work great , also very affordable. Scope mouth wash is very healthy for your teeth and gums !
You can pick up scope at any Walmart or local drugstore. Mouthwash is very important so you don’t want to forget to get some . Also scope is not as harsh as other brands . Which is nice !
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I liked scope when I used it years ago. I stopped using it back in the 90’s, and when I switched to listerine, found that my mouth and teeth felt cleaner. I still occasionally will use a small bottle of this when I travel and it is fine, just not my favorite.
Fae A.
Love this for traveling. It’s perfect and fits in my purse for quick refreshening after dinner or before needing to speak face to face with clients and others. I recommend this product if you’re wanting to ensure fresh breath!
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works pretty well. It was travel sized but it did the job. It lasted me a few days so that was good. Great for when your going on a trip and want to quickly freshen your breath if you can't get to your toothbrush while on the road
Kris W.
We have gotten Scope samples from the dentist. We put them back for travel or in case we run out of our regular mouthwash. We don’t love the taste. It doesn’t really make my mouth feel any cleaner or more refreshed.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My experience with this was just ok. I didn’t love the taste or the feel afterwards but I did feel like my breath was fresh and stayed fresh for quite a while. It’s a little but cheaper than some of the other brands.
Jessica S.
Gets the job done while traveling. Almost always the ombre we buy for vacationing. Perfect size too take with you at the end of the trip or toss and not feel guilty you didn't save the rest
Matti G.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this while traveling one time and it works very well. My mouth felt very clean afterwards, but it burns so bad! I know that means it’s working, but gosh it’s hard to keep it in my mouth the full 30 seconds.
Harley F.
Winchester, KY
I keep the travel size on me at all times to freshen up during the work day. I work with the public 24/7 and I feel like it works better than any gum or other alternatives. I love the fact that I can toss it in my bag and just go on about my day.