BY SCOPE

Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these little travel sizes mouth wash products.
They work great , also very affordable. Scope mouth wash is very healthy for your teeth and gums !
You can pick up scope at any Walmart or local drugstore. Mouthwash is very important so you don’t want to forget to get some . Also scope is not as harsh as other brands . Which is nice !
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works pretty well. It was travel sized but it did the job. It lasted me a few days so that was good. Great for when your going on a trip and want to quickly freshen your breath if you can't get to your toothbrush while on the road
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Fae A.
Love this for traveling. It’s perfect and fits in my purse for quick refreshening after dinner or before needing to speak face to face with clients and others. I recommend this product if you’re wanting to ensure fresh breath!
Kimberly J.
Lemont Furnace, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is so strong and the taste is even stronger! But it does work! I love the travel size because it fits anywhere! The packaging is small but strong! Great for traveling! It's affordable!
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this while traveling one time and it works very well. My mouth felt very clean afterwards, but it burns so bad! I know that means it’s working, but gosh it’s hard to keep it in my mouth the full 30 seconds.
Harley F.
Winchester, KY
I keep the travel size on me at all times to freshen up during the work day. I work with the public 24/7 and I feel like it works better than any gum or other alternatives. I love the fact that I can toss it in my bag and just go on about my day.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love using this when I travel, it's strong but I can handle this flavor over the blue scope flavor. I like the spearmint flavor and I think this brand is very effect. I love that it's super cute and convenient too!!!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep these with me at all times in case my breath gets a little off. It comes in handy to have a small bottle to fit in my purse and one in my car because you just never know. I usually use it morning and night, but mid-day you may want to have it around. Flavor is good. Not overwhelming.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cute, convenient and refreshing. I keep this in my travel kit and use it whenever I'm away. I've been using this for a while. I buy them from cvs, the travel size products section. Would buy again, as it's effective and works well, and is perfect enough to even carry in your handbag when needed.