BY SCOPE

Rinse your whole mouth clean with the germ-killing action of Scope. Kills 99% of bad breath germs. Get fresh with the delicious mint flavor and the confidence to get close. Safety-sealed bottle. Capacity (Volume): 1.5 oz; Flavor: Mint; Packing Type: Bottle. Includes 180 bottles of 1.5 ounces per case. see more...

Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Pottersville, NJ
This is the best tasting mouthwash there is. The only problem is that it doesn't keep your breath fresh for as long as other brands and it can leave some residue that feels like sugar on my teeth. I have it in travel size for when i travel. i just love the taste that i will continue to buy it, just wish it worked a bit better.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
West Lafayette, IN
I really like this product. This is a product my entire family has used most of my life. It allows me to have fresh breath, kill germs, and enjoy the taste. I am not a person that really like the mint flavor but I like this one. I think it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
scope mouthwash is amazing. It leaves a fresh minty flavour in your mouth after using it. You feel your mouth is cleaner too. It really does a good job at cleaning your mouth. It's cheap and worth it. I recommend this product and you can buy it in drugstores like Rite aid.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I am not in love with this product, I personally do not like the flavor of the mint that this product has. I haven't used this product much at at all. I feel like it doesn't work well like my mouth doesn't feel clean after use. I think this wash is okay but not great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked the taste of this mouthwash. So many of them are too strong and have a tendency to cause me to gag. The bubbles it creates in my mouth are refreshing too. I love the large size -- this is one of those things you go through quickly and a big bottle is better.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles , CA
These are perfect if you have braces and need to constantly keep your mouth clean on the go! I mean money wise you don't get much so I mean I probably wouldn't buy a bunch of these but I have the large version of this and refill the tiny version and it's perfect!
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Antioch, Ca
I always keep one of this in my make up bag, They are affordable, easy to find and easy to carry. love the little size and the different flavors they carry. Every girl should keep one of this in their purse! I buy them every time I stop at my neighborhood walmart
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect travel size. Keeps breath minty fresh and is the perfect size to throw in a purse and less weird than using floss in a public bathroom. I try to keep mouthwash around for after lunch meetings so I don't have stinky breath around clients and colleagues
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
cant go wrong with a travel size to keep in the car or you purse! Mostly can be found for a dollar and used up to 3x. I love the Mint flavor the most because of strong addition it does with the formula of fresh breath and clean mouth contributions.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this product as a trial from somewhere and I was not too impressed. The flavor is a little too much, but it doesn't last. It taste like you're swishing alcohol around your mouth. Afterward I had a dry, almost sticky feeling in my mouth