BY SCOPE #37 in Mouthwash

Rinse your whole mouth clean with the germ-killing action of Scope. Kills 99% of bad breath germs. Get fresh with the delicious mint flavor and the confidence to get close. Safety-sealed bottle. Capacity (Volume): 1.5 oz; Flavor: Mint; Packing Type: Bottle. Includes 180 bottles of 1.5 ounces per case. see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley
Before I brush my teeth in the morning I use Scope mouthwash to loosen up junk and freshen up my breath. There is a pleasantly light flavor that doesn’t burn your mouth. I will be buying this again soon.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Scope is my little travel companion I put it in my purse you might think that I have a lot of things in my purse and D I do I am a mom so I carry a lot of things and I'm okay with it and scope is one of the items that I carry with me
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I buy this because it usually is at a great price and there are always coupons for it. It isn’t a whitening mouth wash but it does the job of making your mouth feel clean and fresh. I do recommend this.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouthwash I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Tay T.
Vacaville, CA
A+ in my book. This mouth wash is great. It has a strong minty flavor to rid you of bad breath and clean your mouth, and it's not overpowering like some mouthwash are. The mini size works great for when you are traveling for a few days. Ive also seen people with braces use them at school to clean after lunch. It's super portable and works great.
Jessy C.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little ones are good for travel. It doesn’t taste like the full size bottle for some reason, which makes me suspect that it’s not as good quality. I have never bought the small ones myself, always complimentary from hotels
Emely T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very effective. Leaves my teeth feeling clean. My breath smells fresh. Great value for money. The mint flavor isn’t overwhelming. I have purchased this from grocery stores, pharmacies and target. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these mini size mouthwash to throw in my purse on the go or for traveling! It leaves my breath feeling super fresh and clean. I'm not embarrassed by bad breath through the long day! I love the minty taste and I will be repurchasing these again!
Krystal D.
I like scope especially this mini travel size its great for on the go especially after eating and flossing u can really get everything out and truly feeling fresh this is a gd product and cute as well in the mini packaging