BY SCOPE #10 in Mouthwash

Outlast Anything With A Fresh Breath Feeling That Lasts Up To 5X Longer* Scope Outlast Mouthwash Uses Ground-Breaking Outlast Technology That Binds Tightly To Select Receptors In The Mouth, Creating A Cool, Refreshing Sensation That Lasts Longer. Kills 99% Of Bad Breath Germs (In Lab Tests) Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh Up To 5 Times Longer* *Then Original Scope. see more...

Scope Outlast Rinse Long Lasting Mint
  • "Love this, just started using this recently and instantly noticed how fresh it feels after using without too much burning sensation" in 2 reviews
  • "I hate waking up with bad breath * and we all do there is not stopping it* but I feel like this stuff really does help if I use it before bed." in 2 reviews
  • "I use the icy mint blast and it keeps my breath fresh all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "Scope works great takes away bad breath and really refreshing just a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "I never experience the burning sensation that I do with other mouthwashes." in 1 review
MK J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh! The second this stuff touched my mouth, it was on fire!!! I could only swish it around for about 15 seconds and I couldn’t handle it anymore. I had to rinse my mouth out with cold water. I was very disappointed!
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
There not lying when they say long lasting mint! This really does stand up for a good while! Love this product and will buy again! The only down fall is it’s so minty it tingles a little bit that’s only if you use to much at once! Other then that I’m in love!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this over other mouth washes, but it stopped working and left a funny taste in my mouth. Last time I bought it, it wasn’t expensive but I can’t say for sure now. I wouldn’t recommend, but I think it’s a good transition mouth wash for children.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer this mouth wash over all the others because it doesn't have as much of the alcohol burn as the others and lasts just as long. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling super clean and fresh, and makes my breath smell pretty good for a decent amount of time.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I used to use this for years. It’s great! This has a great minty flavor. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. This is great for right after you brush or throughout the day when you need some freshness. I carry a mini one in my purse!
Dominique H.
Spanish Fort
This is what I keep in my car, I know sounds weird. We all have those lunches where a little smell hangs over. It definitely lasts like it says. I bought mine at Walgreens. I am satisfied with it and that’s why I keep it where I do.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the strong minty flavor of this product and how clean it leaves my mouth feeling. The burn is so good and let’s me know it’s working. I use it every morning and I always buy at a target cause I f el it’s the best price.
Sharon S.
Orlando, FL
Not my best, I loved scope but it seems like over the years it’s become less effective and watered down to me, I don’t really feel the cleanest once I use it and I just end up giving it to my mom I don’t recommend this product
Paige B.
Louisville
My go to mouth wash. Have been repurchasing for years now. Doesn’t burn my mouth when using which is great. Cleans teeth and leaves breath smelling nice and fresh. Eliminates bad breath within seconds. Would recommend.
Ashley T.
Very refreshing! I feel like it kills even the worst bad breath and makes my mouth feel so fresh! I feel like the price is very comprable and does not have the alcohol taste. I would definitely buy again and recommend!