BY SCOPE

Outlast Anything With A Fresh Breath Feeling That Lasts Up To 5X Longer* Scope Outlast Mouthwash Uses Ground-Breaking Outlast Technology That Binds Tightly To Select Receptors In The Mouth, Creating A Cool, Refreshing Sensation That Lasts Longer. Kills 99% Of Bad Breath Germs (In Lab Tests) Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh Up To 5 Times Longer* *Then Original Scope. see more...

Scope Outlast Rinse Long Lasting Mint
  • "Love this, just started using this recently and instantly noticed how fresh it feels after using without too much burning sensation" in 2 reviews
  • "I use the icy mint blast and it keeps my breath fresh all day long." in 2 reviews
  • "I hate waking up with bad breath * and we all do there is not stopping it* but I feel like this stuff really does help if I use it before bed." in 2 reviews
  • "Scope works great takes away bad breath and really refreshing just a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "I never experience the burning sensation that I do with other mouthwashes." in 1 review
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
I am currently using the Scope mouth rinse and it's a nice flavor! I actually purchased this bottle because it's a lot less of an eye sore than most of the competitors. My only complaint is that Scope isn't quite as strong as Listerine, so I don't feel as much of the clean "burn" sensation after using. Overall I'm not disappointed with the product, and if you prefer a more mild mouth rinse, this is PERFECT for you!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This product is great. I have chronic dry mouth which causes me to have really bad breath and foamy Sylvia. This mouth wash keeps my breath fresh even after eating. It literally works all day. So I feel more confident and I do not constantly have to to a breath check, it's minty fresh. I highly recommend this mouth wash.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for getting rid of bad breath specifically morning breath. This is a go to in my book when it comes to long lasting fresh breath. It can be a little strong at first but it is worth putting up with for the first few times you use it until you get use to it. It really works on bad breath.
c F.
Carlsbad, NM
Scope is an amazing brand. One day I went home with a gerneric brand and it did not have the same long lasting quality. Scope overall gets the job done I have been using this for years and would not trade it for anything else you can get this at Walgrees, Wal Mart prettty much anywhere.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a good basic mouth wash. It doesn't burn as much as Listerine. I don't think it is as antibacterial though, so I don't usually buy this brand unless I am in a pinch. I usually get it from drug stores or Target. It is reasonable in cost so I recommend it to those on a budget.
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
I love Scope Outlast mouthwash. It isn't overpowering like some mouthwash's are. It doesn't have a sweet candy taste like others are. It is the perfect balance between strength and cool where you can tell it's working but it doesn't feel like your rinsing with ammonia or something.
Laura S.
Incredibly minty and definitely lasts longer then many other brands I've tried. It's pretty intense but if you can get through it you'll have clean minty breath for hours later. My mouth always been super refreshed and deeply cleansed after using this product. The flavor is great!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This was an okay mouthwash. To me listerine is stronger cleaning cuz I can "feel" it working. This I didn't feel much which led me to wonder about its cleaning strength. I only used this in a travel size, so perhaps had I used it for a longer duration I may have noticed results.
Marisela R.
I love the freshness! There is a tingling sensation in my mouth whenever I used it and I don't mind it because it feels like it's working. I have bought this product a few times and it definitely takes the taste of grossness from your mouth. Leaves it very minty fresh.
Tracy G.
Willis, Tx
Love this Scope rinse. It last a long time. Making your mouth feel refreshing and clean. Love the mint flavor . To me it better than any other brand out their. I use it every morning and evening for a refreshing feel to my mouth. This product I will buy again.