BY SCOPE

Jessica T.
Red Bank
Just didn’t feel that clean, fresh feeling after using. I also don’t feel like, after using twice a day for the entirety of the bottle, that it made my teeth any whiter then they were with other similar products.
Taylor P.
Saginaw, TX
I like the way this leaves my mouth feeling. Not super dried out but clean and fresh. The flavor is also great. The price is very reasonable and I will keep using this brand. I love the extra whitening this gives
🌟Star P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Minty! Very effective, if you sit it in your mouth for too long it may burns a little. It’s affordable. You can purchase from and local drugstore. I’m a repeat user.
Wilkidia T.
Orlando, FL
The best fresh breath maker and teeth whitener without the harsh mouthwash taste. Works wonders on keeping your pearly whites bright. Definitely will be purchasing again, pick it up at your local market. It surpasses all the rest
viviana s.
This product leaves mouth very refreshed and gives a clean feeling. I've only used this a couple of times but I really like it. When I have this product I use it every day.
Lydia T.
Wetumpka, AL
Scope mouthwash always leaves my mouth feeling so clean! The whitening mouth was is even better! I feel like I can see an instant difference. It helps keep my breath fresh for hours. Would definitely buy again
Claire E.
This product leaves my teeth clean and white. Although I feel like it leaves behind a residue, I believe it to just be the product doing its work after the washing.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I did not like this. It left me feeling like there was a film over my teeth, and it didn't feel like it cleaned as well as other mouthwashes. I have noticed this with other "white" mouthwashes, though, so I don't think this is brand specific. I personally wouldn't buy this again- save your money and grab an original.
Cynthia H.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely felt that this mouthwash did its job well, but in my opinion, it left such a weird taste and feel in my mouth after using it, I really just did not prefer using it. Like I said, the effectiveness was good, but the taste and feel of my mouth afterwards just really put me off.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
This mouth was has done wonders for me! I've always had slightly yellow teeth which bothered me a lot but after using this for only a couple weeks I noticed a huge difference in the color of my test! I used this everyday and it's worked wonders for me! It's a really good mouthwash.