Scope Outlast Mouthwash-White Mint Splash-24oz, 710 milliter uploaded by Olivia R.

BY SCOPE

Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
After using it for a few weeks I noticed my teeth looked did colored. Then a month into using it I noticed my teeth were yellow. I didn't make the connection until I went for my six month dental check up and they noticed my teeth were stained. They asked me if I used scope outlast and I said yes. There have been several cases like mine. The product will give you fresh breath that lasts but it will stain your teeth!
Grayson N.
Elberton, GA
I like the Scope Outlast Mouthwash in White Mint Splash and I have used it off and on for a few months now. I picked mine up from Walmart I believe and it is a very affordable product. I am not sure how well it does for whitening my teeth, but it does leave my mouth feeling clean and refreshed in the morning and night.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
This product leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. It is not too spicy tasting, like other mouth washes can be! It is at a great price all the time. It can be purchases pretty much anywhere. I purchased mine at walmart. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it!
Shania F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the way this product makes my mouth and breath feel minty fresh. I am never ready for the day unless I have my daily dose of this mouthwash! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to try a fresh new mouthwash option because this product is great!
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
This mouthwash is so so. My issue with it is that I don't feel like it is "minty" enough for it to feel like it freshens my mouth enough. I felt like it also left a weird film in my mouth & made it feel dryer. It's not a horrible mouthwash, but not my first choice.
barbarann s.
shirley, NY
I have tried other mouthwash but never was as good.pros freshen breath whitens teeth,no cons at all...repeat users for a year now will not use anything else.meets it 1000000%,greatest ever.love it.very satisfied best i ever used.never though i find the right one
Mikaela M.
Boise, ID
Super great mouthwash. Leaves my mouth feeling clean, minty and refreshed after using it. Not too expensive either which is always a plus! It doesn't taste too bad either! And the burn it has, isn't too harsh either. I will definitely buy this mouthwash again.
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I have used this product once before and was pleased with the results. This was cost effective and my children even utilized. This does not leave color stains on my teeth like some of the other products and definitely am a satisfied user. I would recommend.
Haley C.
Racine, WI
I love this mouthwash,I use it right after I brush my teeth and floss and it puts my entire rooooutine together and complete it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh and clean and my breath smells amazing. I keep a mini in my purse just to smell minty fresh!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
I really love using scope outlast mouthwash white mint splash and it really met my expectations of the product. i bought it a walmart because that is where i love to shop. i use it 3 to 4 times a day faithfully. i would recommend this product to my friends