Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go Long Lasting Mint Flavor Mouthwash 4 ct Pack uploaded by Angela G.Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go Long Lasting Mint Flavor Mouthwash 4 ct Pack uploaded by Jessica C.

BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go keeps your breath fresh up to 5x longer*. With just one use of Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go, you can outlast the crowd. Buh-bye gum and mints, Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer*. The added bonus? You can use it everywhere. Stash Scope Mouthwash in your pocket, your purse or your car. With Scope Outlast Mouthwash To Go, courage is encouraged, anytime and anywhere. see more...

Melissa K.
Lexington
I purchased this a while back and didn't use it for sometime. I stuffed it in my glove box. After a business lunch I got into my car and noticed the garlic in my salad was the new official smell of my mouth. I was wanting to head to the mall for a little shopping before my kids got out of school. I decided that id just take my stinky breath home instead. As i pulled out of the parking lot i remembered the mouthwash in my glove box. I used it and...it worked better than anything I've ever used before! Needless to say, i got to head to the mall without smelling like a monster!
Caroline P.
I am that girl you see walking around all day with a cup of coffee. I can NOT function without it. That said, my breath smells like coffee at any point of the day which is very gross.
My mom bought me a couple and i put one in my purse and the other in my college backpack! I decided to use it after I realized my breath smells like coffee and OH M Gee!!! It refreshed my breath and gave me more confidence to talk to people up close instead of standing a mile away from them. :D
Years later, and this is a staple in my pursue. I even got my husband converted.
Sarah H.
Brookville, IN
Fresh breath is a priority for most people, but in my job I often find myself sitting closely beside a customer at their desk either troubleshooting a technical issue or training them on how to use our systems, so fresh breath is a must for my job.

For years, I've used the Scope Original Mint Mouthwash 50.7 Fl Oz and it has worked well, but with newer options available, I thought I'd give them a try to see if they work any better than the trusty old Scope I'm so familiar with.

Scope Outlast Mouthwash-Long Lasting Mint seemed a good place to start. Made by a brand I already trust, its very title seems to promise that it will last longer than the older formula.

The flavor of Scope Outlast is very similar to the Scope Original Mint version. Not surprising, since they are the same brand and similar flavor. What did seem different was that the Outlast was a bit stronger and that hours after using it, I still had a fresh feeling in my mouth, even after eating something for breakfast at work, and drinking a soda.

So far, I'm pleased with the Scope Outlast Mouthwash. I plan to switch to this mouthwash the next time I need to purchase more.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
This is all I have ever needed in my life. I think that we have all been in a place where we have eaten something super stinky or garlicky at lunchtime and want something that will kick it right out of our mouth's. This product leaves your breath so fresh that people can actually smell it from across the room
Shea F.
Andrews
I love the easiness of the on the go! The packets don't take up as much apace in my suitcase, easily fit in my purse ! You get PLENTY of product in one packet..or maybe I have a small mouth lol I purchase these when I think about it. I don't ever see advertisement for them so I hardly remember they exist.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN
I never really pay attention to what mouthwash I am using but I noticed something different when I used this. It work really well with keeping my mouth fresh all day. It is really nice and fresh too. I use this when I am way to lazy to go and brush my teeth. Really love and recommend.
Jessy C.
Denise D.
Burlington, WI
Fantastic for on the go and traveling. Long-lasting fresh mouth feel. Doesn't dry out your mouth like some with too much alcohol in them. wish they came in more than just a four pack for longer trips, or a just a little bit bigger of a bottle. I'm satisfied with this product and it works quite well.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
These are the best travel size mouth wash. Perfect for your purse or even in your glove compartment. It is easy to open with a simple twist. Leaves your mouth feeling clean an minty fresh.
seleena b.
Manhattan, KS
The mint flavoring is a bit strong at first, but provides all day fresh breath after lunch. Does kill most of the onion and garlic odors, but I do have to brush my teeth later.