BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i love it but the flavor is to strong for me it kind of make me throw up but it does work and the scent stays strong
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Love scope. Mild burn. Like the different packaging style. Great mint taste. Very refreshing. Recommend to family.
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would say its in between 3 to 4 stars, it was an OK product for me, I liked it but not so much to repurchase it.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
This doesn't burn like listerine! But it leaves your mouth minty fresh and and gives your mouth a strike feeling!
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
Im love this product went I'm clean my teeth and wash mouth I'm feel clean and fresh I'm recommended this prodcut
Jocelyne M.
White City, OR
Love this long lasting mouthwash always make my mouth feel fresh and pepperminty love it always use this brand
Deanna A.
Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean. Super affordable price and lots of difficulty flavors available
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Really like the flavor, and how clean this makes my mouth feel. I think its a good mouthwash to choose from.
Crystal S.
Akron, OH
Love it love it love it. Feesg breath is always great to have! Lol best part is that it last with you all day
An N.
Knoxville, TN
Scope never disappoints! Always leaving my mouth clean and refreshed! The cleanest stays for hours on end.