BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Yami S.
Nashua, NH
Great product that leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. I can't complete my routine without it!
Paola T.
Very refreshing and lang lasting. The small sizes are the best so you can't take them anywhere
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
It is good fresh and makes my moth feel really really really clean and the bottle looks cool
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the minty fresh mint taste and the way it makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX
I had tried this mouth wash before and was really impressed with the freshness of the mint
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
One of my favorite mouth washes. It's great to have in the house, feels great I'm the mouth
Jade W.
Hollywood, FL
First off I just love the shape of the bottle but this mouthwash is like the best to me
Lindsey W.
The freshness really does last with this mouthwash. I love it and it's always on sale.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
Great tasting, cool, and refreshing product. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Some scope flavors have a burning feeling in my mouth that almost hurts sometimes.