BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Just didn’t feel the same clean I get from listerine. The taste was ok price was ok but I think I will stick to my other mouthwash.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Pretty strong! I like peppermint,. Have bought this a few times. It controls bad breath. Good product. I like it but prefer Crest!
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
This minty mouth is great for all day long freshness. I use it morning and night to help with my breath and keep my mouth clean.
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did fine on being a mouthwash but strong alcohol flavor making it hard to use the recommended amount. Did control bad breath well
Melony B.
York, PA
This mouthwash does not leave a burning sensation like some others I have tried before. It keeps my breath fresh and lasts hours
April M.
Fernandina, FL
This is my teenage son and husbands favorite mouthwash. It's a must on my list when shopping. Leaves their breath fresh and minty
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
This is a good mouthwash but to me it is a little to sweet and doesn't make my mouth feel as clean as using other mouthwashes.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
Good mouthwash! Leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burn of alcohol. I use this a lot and enjoy it every time I use it!
Tyese J.
Patterson, LA
I love how refreshed my mouth feels after rinsing with Scope! It last a long time, I'm actually surprised at how long it last.