BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I tried this one before bf bought it but it worked well made my mouth very fresh! I have to use often before I'm a smoker
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love how great it leaves my moth feeling. Doesn't have a bad taste & really helps get rid of all the germs we might have.
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
By this all the time! Price is cheaper than crest for the same quality! Would recommend for any price conscious person!
Heather H.
Works like any mouthwash, doesn't irritate or sting my mouth either. It's effective and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Ishara G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has a fresh and minty taste without being too over powering when you gargle. It lasts a while too which is beneficial.
Melinda C.
Englewood, TN
it cleans your teeth as well and your breath and does not burn when using and has a great smell and we would use again
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this scope peppermint mouthwash. The flavor is great and not overpowering at all like a lot of mouthwashes are.
karla m.
I love the ice blue color too it strong taste but does the job right with giving me fresh breathe throughout the day
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Such a bold yet soft flavor. It does leave a little fold on your teeth that I don't prefer but it goes away in time.
Amaris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Not as strong as listerine, but it does the job. Doesn't last as long but gives a good 2 to 3 hours of fresh breath.