BY SCOPE #74 in Mouthwash

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Tiffany O.
Aurora, CO
Kept my breath fresh. It was a reasonable price .My boyfriend enjoyed it as well! I would repurchase this product as well as recommend it.
Gabriella N.
Columbia
Cheaper mouthwash brand. Gets the job done but not my favorite so I only used a few times before ultimately switching back to my listerine.
Haley H.
Lexington, TN
This is the only brand of mouthwash i will use. I love the feeling of being clean when i use it!!! It usually last me for several hours!!!!
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this moth wash so kuch it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh and it doesn't burn my mouth like the other products that I've used
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A little strong tasting at first, but very effective, good price, can find this at various stores, would not let children use do to taste
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really didn't like the way product tasted and did not like that I didn't feel like I brushed my teeth at all after using this product.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
One of my favorite mouth washers so far! I love and would definetly recommend. It really censer aND leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
Meghann M.
Cullman , AL
Keeps my breathe fresher more much longer than brushing alone. Helps promote healthy teeth and keeps my teeth from being so sensitive.
Juliet L.
Dallas, TX
I love this mouthwash it is so nice and Mild not too overwhelming I would definitely Buy this again leaves your mouth fresh and clean
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
Pretty good mouthwash. Decent price. Not too bad of a flavor. I gave this 3 stars because I think there are better options out there