BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Such a bold yet soft flavor. It does leave a little fold on your teeth that I don't prefer but it goes away in time.
Amaris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Not as strong as listerine, but it does the job. Doesn't last as long but gives a good 2 to 3 hours of fresh breath.
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would say its in between 3 to 4 stars, it was an OK product for me, I liked it but not so much to repurchase it.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
Im love this product went I'm clean my teeth and wash mouth I'm feel clean and fresh I'm recommended this prodcut
Jocelyne M.
White City, OR
Love this long lasting mouthwash always make my mouth feel fresh and pepperminty love it always use this brand
Crystal S.
Akron, OH
Love it love it love it. Feesg breath is always great to have! Lol best part is that it last with you all day
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
Long lasting freshness and does what it says it should do would definitely recommend trying this product...
An N.
Knoxville, TN
Scope never disappoints! Always leaving my mouth clean and refreshed! The cleanest stays for hours on end.
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
I just really love the shape of the bottle lmao but not as strong as other brands so pretty good overall
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It's a great mouth wash, I just prefer Listerine. It does its job, but personally it isn't my favorite.