BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
This minty mouth is great for all day long freshness. I use it morning and night to help with my breath and keep my mouth clean.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
This is my teenage son and husbands favorite mouthwash. It's a must on my list when shopping. Leaves their breath fresh and minty
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
This is a good mouthwash but to me it is a little to sweet and doesn't make my mouth feel as clean as using other mouthwashes.
Tyese J.
Patterson, LA
I love how refreshed my mouth feels after rinsing with Scope! It last a long time, I'm actually surprised at how long it last.
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
Good mouthwash! Leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burn of alcohol. I use this a lot and enjoy it every time I use it!
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Doesn't really last very long and kind of gas an off taste to it.

Would not reccommemny to those who struggle with bad breath
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Scope Mouthwash always works great. Leaves your breath nice and fresh, not to strong. Price is great. I am a repeat user!!!
Darlene R.
Wise, VA
I use this during the day just to freshen my breath. It's not extremely hot like some I have used and would recommend this.
Amanda G.
I love the flavor of mouth with mouthwash. Not to mention the shape of the bottle was very unique and attractive looking
Monique B.
Best mouthwash because it leave your mouth FEELING FRESH even after you've had a meal... Or two.. Or three who knows! LOL