BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This mouthwash is great. It's nice and fresh tasting and feeling, and doesn't burn too badly. Gives me fresh breath for hours. Definitely recommend it!
Jackie L.
Tastes fine, doesn't sting, seems to work well for breath, but got several cavities when using. Not sure if related to this or not. Switching brands.
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Kayla N.
Charlotte
the peppermint is so good no i do not swallow the product its just that i love peppermint and the product leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean
Christine T.
Saint Paul, MN
I have a hate and love relationship with this brand. I quality isn't as good as other brand but I'll still it if its the last mouth wash left.
Tiffany O.
Aurora, CO
Kept my breath fresh. It was a reasonable price .My boyfriend enjoyed it as well! I would repurchase this product as well as recommend it.
Haley H.
Lexington, TN
This is the only brand of mouthwash i will use. I love the feeling of being clean when i use it!!! It usually last me for several hours!!!!
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this moth wash so kuch it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh and it doesn't burn my mouth like the other products that I've used
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really didn't like the way product tasted and did not like that I didn't feel like I brushed my teeth at all after using this product.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A little strong tasting at first, but very effective, good price, can find this at various stores, would not let children use do to taste