BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
Love, love, love the taste! Some are too strong, but this one is just right I remember always having to rinse with water after a certain brand but now I don't have to with this one.
Erionna G.
The Colony, TX
This is my favorite mouthwash to get and it is not lying ! It really leaves my mouth fresh all day even after I ain't and it doesn't have a taste when eating (at least for me).
Sheyla G.
Lancaster, CA
I use this every morning and every night before washing my teeth. It's leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day long. Has never been a problem to me and it feels great
nicole n.
This is my daily mouthwash. I use it everyday, I like that there is a tiny tingling sensation when you use it plus the taste is good but not over powering.
Lakelynne K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite mouthwash. It leaves me feeling the cleanest after brushing. It doesn't burn too much or taste bad, so those are some positives too.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This mouthwash is great. It's nice and fresh tasting and feeling, and doesn't burn too badly. Gives me fresh breath for hours. Definitely recommend it!
Jackie L.
Tastes fine, doesn't sting, seems to work well for breath, but got several cavities when using. Not sure if related to this or not. Switching brands.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
the peppermint is so good no i do not swallow the product its just that i love peppermint and the product leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean
Christine T.
Saint Paul, MN
I have a hate and love relationship with this brand. I quality isn't as good as other brand but I'll still it if its the last mouth wash left.
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this moth wash so kuch it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh and it doesn't burn my mouth like the other products that I've used