BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
A little strong tasting at first, but very effective, good price, can find this at various stores, would not let children use do to taste
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I really didn't like the way product tasted and did not like that I didn't feel like I brushed my teeth at all after using this product.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
One of my favorite mouth washers so far! I love and would definetly recommend. It really censer aND leaves your mouth feeling refreshed
Juliet L.
Dallas, TX
I love this mouthwash it is so nice and Mild not too overwhelming I would definitely Buy this again leaves your mouth fresh and clean
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Best by far over anything doesn't make my teeth hurt but works well all day long great taste great smell seems to last a while also
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfection in a bottle! clean feeling. fresh breath. a must try. I have used a lot of different rinses and always go back to this!
April M.
Fernandina, FL
This is my teenage son and husbands favorite mouthwash. It's a must on my list when shopping. Leaves their breath fresh and minty
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
This minty mouth is great for all day long freshness. I use it morning and night to help with my breath and keep my mouth clean.
Tyese J.
Patterson, LA
I love how refreshed my mouth feels after rinsing with Scope! It last a long time, I'm actually surprised at how long it last.
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
This is a good mouthwash but to me it is a little to sweet and doesn't make my mouth feel as clean as using other mouthwashes.