BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The shape of this bottle is so unique. I have tried this product before and I bought it at Walmart. I would rate this product as being less effective compared to other leading brands, but I would probably buy again.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
This is a pretty good mouthwash is your mouth feeling clean Everfresh but it doesn't have that strong tingle the other mouthwashes have it still effective it still gives you what it's supposed to do but to me I like that tingle so if I didn't have my go-to mouthwash I would definitely use this one
Jen L.
I don't personally buy Scope brand mouthwash very often. I have used this before though and it worked good! In my opinion it wasn't really any better or worse than the store brand so ill probably just keep buying that.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Scope is my second favorite mouthwash. It isn't to far behind listerine. I just like the cleaner feeling that listerine gives. Scope does taste just as good though and does a good job but is a step below listerine.
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash! It is great for a quick pick me up and re freshener with your breath. It's also a great feeling to finish with when u complete your dental care! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I'm not much of a fan of peppermint flavoring. Normally I go for spearmint or another one. This mouth wash was okay, didn't really wow me. Nothing really stuck out as special. Just happened to be on sale.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always have a few for backup, and when the kids dump it accidentally. We still have a bottle from when we first met 5 years ago. We used it of course! It is the best we believe to keep our teeth nice and clean.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off the packaging is beautiful for placing in a bathroom. I love how clean my teeth feeling after using it. I enjoy mouthwashes that "burn" a little makes me feel as if my mouth is gettinf cleaner.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
The taste of this mouthwash is awesome, I don't feel like it's too harsh, as most peppermint mouthwashes tend to burn all of your taste buds... The long lasting part.. maybe not as much as they would like to think, unfortunately I feel like the flavor/impact is gone within an hour.
Jessica B.
I really like scope outlast mouthwash! It really does stay fresh compared to other brands. I bought mine at Walmart and I thought it was well priced. It lasts longer because it requires less each use.