BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
My husband and I use this, I even buy the trace size for when I have to go on business trips. It's effective, it tastes well and it meets my expectations. I recommend for you to buy this, it really helps with the overall cleanliness of your mouth.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this mouthwash because it has no burn of alcohol and is refreshing. I don't believe I like that when you rinse it out you can see little blue pieces and sometimes they stick to your teeth. I don't think I would recommend to anyone.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
I don't like this mouthwash, I mostly use Listerine. I decided one time to switch it up, but regret it. It's pricey and not as effective. Also I've gotten to used to the taste of Listerine, when I used Scope, it was just a strange feeling. Will not buy again
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I think this is a good product when your not expecting as much. It doesn't make your mouth feel as fresh. But I only used it for a couple of weeks so it probably could've been effective, wasn't satisfied so I stopped using it.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I will say this stuff really does last a long time. I had fresh breath for so long until I ate my lunch. That is a good mouth wash does have a slight burn but not anything you can't handle if you use mouthwash regularly,
Jen L.
I don't personally buy Scope brand mouthwash very often. I have used this before though and it worked good! In my opinion it wasn't really any better or worse than the store brand so ill probably just keep buying that.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The shape of this bottle is so unique. I have tried this product before and I bought it at Walmart. I would rate this product as being less effective compared to other leading brands, but I would probably buy again.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
This is a pretty good mouthwash is your mouth feeling clean Everfresh but it doesn't have that strong tingle the other mouthwashes have it still effective it still gives you what it's supposed to do but to me I like that tingle so if I didn't have my go-to mouthwash I would definitely use this one
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Scope is my second favorite mouthwash. It isn't to far behind listerine. I just like the cleaner feeling that listerine gives. Scope does taste just as good though and does a good job but is a step below listerine.
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this mouthwash! It is great for a quick pick me up and re freshener with your breath. It's also a great feeling to finish with when u complete your dental care! I would definitely recommend this product!