BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Dana M.
Denton, TX
I love this mouthwash! It is great for a quick pick me up and re freshener with your breath. It's also a great feeling to finish with when u complete your dental care! I would definitely recommend this product!
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
I'm not much of a fan of peppermint flavoring. Normally I go for spearmint or another one. This mouth wash was okay, didn't really wow me. Nothing really stuck out as special. Just happened to be on sale.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
First off the packaging is beautiful for placing in a bathroom. I love how clean my teeth feeling after using it. I enjoy mouthwashes that "burn" a little makes me feel as if my mouth is gettinf cleaner.
Kayla
It's hard for me to find things that don't hurt the enamel on my teeth. Ever since I have been using this product my teeth feel more strong , look more white , and feel alot healthier then they used too.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Great taste! Last all day! When you find a good product you stick with it! This is one of those products folks! Very effective with a pleasant taste! Bottle is a little akward for the medicine cabinet.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I prefer the listening mouthwash over this one. I feel like this one you need much more than listerine. I like it but it would not be my number 1. I would probably use this one as my second choice.cry
Jessica B.
I really like scope outlast mouthwash! It really does stay fresh compared to other brands. I bought mine at Walmart and I thought it was well priced. It lasts longer because it requires less each use.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
Long lasting! Minty!! Not gross or chemically tasting at all! I like to put mine in my waterpik! I use it morning and night to help kill the germs and ickies!! I would recommend it!
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
Love, love, love the taste! Some are too strong, but this one is just right I remember always having to rinse with water after a certain brand but now I don't have to with this one.
Erionna G.
The Colony, TX
This is my favorite mouthwash to get and it is not lying ! It really leaves my mouth fresh all day even after I ain't and it doesn't have a taste when eating (at least for me).