BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is okay. I didn't like the taste of this one as much, and I don't like that it's not a whitening mouthwash, as I prefer my mouthwashes are. I wouldn't really recommend this product, as I don't think that this is anything special or anything.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
I enjoy this mouthwash because it has no burn of alcohol and is refreshing. I don't believe I like that when you rinse it out you can see little blue pieces and sometimes they stick to your teeth. I don't think I would recommend to anyone.
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I think this is a good product when your not expecting as much. It doesn't make your mouth feel as fresh. But I only used it for a couple of weeks so it probably could've been effective, wasn't satisfied so I stopped using it.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a very strong alcohol tasting mouthwash. This burns a lot when I use it. While I do feel it cleans my mouth and freshens my breath I dislike how strong it is and the burning. This comes in a variety of flavored as well
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I will say this stuff really does last a long time. I had fresh breath for so long until I ate my lunch. That is a good mouth wash does have a slight burn but not anything you can't handle if you use mouthwash regularly,
Jen L.
I don't personally buy Scope brand mouthwash very often. I have used this before though and it worked good! In my opinion it wasn't really any better or worse than the store brand so ill probably just keep buying that.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
The shape of this bottle is so unique. I have tried this product before and I bought it at Walmart. I would rate this product as being less effective compared to other leading brands, but I would probably buy again.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Scope is my second favorite mouthwash. It isn't to far behind listerine. I just like the cleaner feeling that listerine gives. Scope does taste just as good though and does a good job but is a step below listerine.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
I always have a few for backup, and when the kids dump it accidentally. We still have a bottle from when we first met 5 years ago. We used it of course! It is the best we believe to keep our teeth nice and clean.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
I've always liked scope products and this one was by far my favorite. It really freshens your breath and helps with someone with a dry mouth. I would highly recommend purchasing it if you deal with those problems