BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Jessy C.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This mouthwash isn’t too bad. Helps your breath feel fresher after brushing and doesn’t have a bad taste. But, compared to Listerine, it is inferior. The mint sensation isn’t as strong as I would prefer it to be.
julianna p.
super minty, keeps my breath and mouth fresh for a long time! i dont usually like peppermint but this peppermint was good! I got it at CVS i like scope brand a lot but there are some other brands I prefer to it. however, i would definitely still recommend this product!
Liz T.
This mouthwash wasn’t too bad. It stung a little but wasn’t too bad. I didn’t use it long enough to see the true benefits. I think it does the same as the other mouthwash the market. I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Elizabeth L.
I either use Scope or Listerine especially after I brush my teeth or after I floss. It's a little more expensive than Listerine maybe because Listerine is a little more known than Scope.
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This mouthwash is amazing because it leaves my breath smelling so nice and minty! It's a good amount size it last you forever! It's affordable! And it does it's job.
Juan M.
I do feel like this lasts longer than other mouthwashes and that it makes my mouth feel clean and my breath feel fresh. So, in short, it does its job and I have repurchased this before because I do enjoy it. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied, I am not too picky on mouthwashes as long as they do what they are supposed to, I'm happy.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I'm a big fan of moth wash in general so I've used a lot of different types. This one has a good taste and doesn't burn/sting your mouth when you use it. I fee like it gives a little "oomph" to your toothbrushing routine and helps prevent cavities. It's also not terribly expensive so that's a bonus. Overall a good product.
Coeli A.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the price and bottle size, I see no reason to purchase Scope when Listerine is there. Maybe it's the brand familiarity, but I've never deliberately bought scope because the bottle is even more awkward to use than others. I don't feel the need to purchase this again.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This is a good mouthwash as far as this brand goes, but I did not notice that it lasted particularly longer than any other product. I would give it 4 stars for just being an all around fine mouthwash that works well after brushing. It can tend to be a bit drying, which is typical of alcohol-based mouthwashes, so I'm guessing that is the main ingredient in this product.