BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
For the price and bottle size, I see no reason to purchase Scope when Listerine is there. Maybe it's the brand familiarity, but I've never deliberately bought scope because the bottle is even more awkward to use than others. I don't feel the need to purchase this again.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
This is a good mouthwash as far as this brand goes, but I did not notice that it lasted particularly longer than any other product. I would give it 4 stars for just being an all around fine mouthwash that works well after brushing. It can tend to be a bit drying, which is typical of alcohol-based mouthwashes, so I'm guessing that is the main ingredient in this product.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
To sweet for my liking. I like a strong tasting mouth wash but this stuff is too sweet. It feels like my teeth aren't actually clean when I finish using it. If anything it may make things worse. I used this for a month and had a cavity by the end of my using it.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite brands and flavors of mouth wash. It makes your mouth minty fresh and keeps it that way for some time.I love the smell and the fact that i know that it keeps my teeth clean and healthy. You can purchase this at most local drug stores
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is okay. I didn't like the taste of this one as much, and I don't like that it's not a whitening mouthwash, as I prefer my mouthwashes are. I wouldn't really recommend this product, as I don't think that this is anything special or anything.
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
My husband and I use this, I even buy the trace size for when I have to go on business trips. It's effective, it tastes well and it meets my expectations. I recommend for you to buy this, it really helps with the overall cleanliness of your mouth.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy this mouthwash because it has no burn of alcohol and is refreshing. I don't believe I like that when you rinse it out you can see little blue pieces and sometimes they stick to your teeth. I don't think I would recommend to anyone.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
I don't like this mouthwash, I mostly use Listerine. I decided one time to switch it up, but regret it. It's pricey and not as effective. Also I've gotten to used to the taste of Listerine, when I used Scope, it was just a strange feeling. Will not buy again
Mityrra M.
Macon, GA
I think this is a good product when your not expecting as much. It doesn't make your mouth feel as fresh. But I only used it for a couple of weeks so it probably could've been effective, wasn't satisfied so I stopped using it.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I will say this stuff really does last a long time. I had fresh breath for so long until I ate my lunch. That is a good mouth wash does have a slight burn but not anything you can't handle if you use mouthwash regularly,