BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

J B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently purchased this product and will buy it again for sure. I bought it at our local grocery store. It leaves you with a long lasting fresh mouth. Would recommend it for sure as the price is very comparable to other products similar to this one.
Necole C.
Your mouth really does smell better after using this! I ate garlic before a meeting one day and didn't have the time to brush my teeth again, so I just took some mouthwash, gargled in my mouth for 30 seconds or so and my mouth smelt fresh again!
Annie B.
This is what it says, long lasting, that's why I use it. I use this once a day in the morning and it lasts for hours! Even through my coffee and breakfast! I notice it wares off just after lunch, this is pretty much the only mouthwash I use!
Qandeel A.
Great product, keeps my mouth fresh even when I wake up after using it during the night. If only there was a way to not have to swish around the mouth so much.
Gagan S.
Not a bug fan. It is extremely strong I'm more on the non alcoholic side of mouthwash if this the only thing I had I'd say I could live with it
Roxanne B.
It tastes good and it doesn't burn your mouth too much. The smell is long-lasting which is great because your breath smells fresh.
antonia m.
Pela a aparência parece ser um produto de ótima qualidade. Espero conhecer todos desta linha. Pois. Parece ser eficaz.
Angelica L.
Tulare
This product is great refreshing its not too harsh for my kids to use so yes i use this product on.a daily basis
Lisa H.
Gatineau
Very nice mouthwash. Leaves you with a fresh feeling, the minty taste stays with you for a good while.
Lexi M.
Sullivan
Love the peppermint smell and fresh and clean feeling it leaves my mouth. Definitely would recommend.