BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
Great tasting, cool, and refreshing product. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Lindsey W.
The freshness really does last with this mouthwash. I love it and it's always on sale.
Kellie B.
Lake forest , CA
Keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I always feel like my teeth are fresh and clean
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Some scope flavors have a burning feeling in my mouth that almost hurts sometimes.
Dana H.
Leaves my mouth minty fresh and seems to get it extra clean. I don't mind the taste
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is my favorite mouth wash, it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and super clean.
Karla A.
Mecca, CA
Scope is not my favorite brand but it also work good & it has a fresh scent.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried this once and it helped me a lot and it leaves a fresh after taste.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
My all-time favorite mouth wash. it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh without making my mouth feel like i just had orajel in my mouth. it's very inexpensive and has a phenomenal flavor. i use when i brush and also after meals instead of chewing gum
Wendy J.
I've tried Scope three times now and it's still foamy. It leaves a soapy taste in my mouth. I really don't like foam. I would not buy this again and would not recommend it either. It does not compare in freshness to Colgate. Its a no go for me. I tested this product compliments of Influenster.