BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Britney C.
Lockport, NY
Pretty good mouthwash. Decent price. Not too bad of a flavor. I gave this 3 stars because I think there are better options out there
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Pretty strong! I like peppermint,. Have bought this a few times. It controls bad breath. Good product. I like it but prefer Crest!
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
This doesn't burn like listerine! But it leaves your mouth minty fresh and and gives your mouth a strike feeling!
Wendy J.
I've tried Scope three times now and it's still foamy. It leaves a soapy taste in my mouth. I really don't like foam. I would not buy this again and would not recommend it either. It does not compare in freshness to Colgate. Its a no go for me. I tested this product compliments of Influenster.
J B.
I just recently purchased this product and will buy it again for sure. I bought it at our local grocery store. It leaves you with a long lasting fresh mouth. Would recommend it for sure as the price is very comparable to other products similar to this one.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
My all-time favorite mouth wash. it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh without making my mouth feel like i just had orajel in my mouth. it's very inexpensive and has a phenomenal flavor. i use when i brush and also after meals instead of chewing gum
Necole C.
Your mouth really does smell better after using this! I ate garlic before a meeting one day and didn't have the time to brush my teeth again, so I just took some mouthwash, gargled in my mouth for 30 seconds or so and my mouth smelt fresh again!
Annie B.
This is what it says, long lasting, that's why I use it. I use this once a day in the morning and it lasts for hours! Even through my coffee and breakfast! I notice it wares off just after lunch, this is pretty much the only mouthwash I use!
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
A really great long lasting mouthwash! Not the best out there, but it does its job. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and makes me feel super clean! I would for sure recommend to friends and family !!!
Gagan S.
Not a bug fan. It is extremely strong I'm more on the non alcoholic side of mouthwash if this the only thing I had I'd say I could live with it