BY SCOPE #82 in Mouthwash

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Carolyn W.
Marion, AL
Leaves your mouth feeling clean and your breath fresh
can be found in all store and is budget friendly.
Christia S.
Kingsport
This mouthwash seems to lasts the longest out of other mouthwashes I've used. I love how fresh it feels
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It's a great mouth wash, I just prefer Listerine. It does its job, but personally it isn't my favorite.
Nichole L.
I love been a long time fan of scope but this on is my favorite. It makes my mouth feel minty clean.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
This tastes nice and smells good right when you use it. But it does not last like the name suggests.
Hayleigh M.
I loved this mouthwash, smelled and tasted great. I would get this one again. I like the peppermint.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I totally love the shape of this bottle! This brand is super trustworthy. Leaves mouth feeing great
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great price from the drugstore and does a pretty fair cleaning job as well I continue to repurchase
Yaquelim T.
Vista, CA
It is a great product for when u are running late but it stings when u leave it to long in ur mouth
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Gives you that nice clean minty feeling after every use! Definitely recommend to anyone considering