BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
Great tasting, cool, and refreshing product. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It's a great mouth wash, I just prefer Listerine. It does its job, but personally it isn't my favorite.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
I totally love the shape of this bottle! This brand is super trustworthy. Leaves mouth feeing great
Jen L.
I don't personally buy Scope brand mouthwash very often. I have used this before though and it worked good! In my opinion it wasn't really any better or worse than the store brand so ill probably just keep buying that.
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would say its in between 3 to 4 stars, it was an OK product for me, I liked it but not so much to repurchase it.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is my favorite mouth wash, it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and super clean.
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
By this all the time! Price is cheaper than crest for the same quality! Would recommend for any price conscious person!
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy this mouthwash because it has no burn of alcohol and is refreshing. I don't believe I like that when you rinse it out you can see little blue pieces and sometimes they stick to your teeth. I don't think I would recommend to anyone.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This is a good mouthwash as far as this brand goes, but I did not notice that it lasted particularly longer than any other product. I would give it 4 stars for just being an all around fine mouthwash that works well after brushing. It can tend to be a bit drying, which is typical of alcohol-based mouthwashes, so I'm guessing that is the main ingredient in this product.
Amy P.
Orlando, FL
Good but I have had mouthwashes that leave more of a clean feeling than this one. The minty clean feeling didn't last most of the day so I wouldn't try this brand again