BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
My favorite mouthwash. It has a pleasant taste and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh for a while.
Annette C.
Indianapolis
I like scope but it does have a burning sensation. It does work well but I don't like the burn
Paola T.
Very refreshing and lang lasting. The small sizes are the best so you can't take them anywhere
Yami S.
Nashua, NH
Great product that leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. I can't complete my routine without it!
Alyssa R.
Paducah, KY
It is good fresh and makes my moth feel really really really clean and the bottle looks cool
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the minty fresh mint taste and the way it makes my mouth feel really fresh and clean
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
One of my favorite mouth washes. It's great to have in the house, feels great I'm the mouth
Roxannne A.
Weslaco, TX
I had tried this mouth wash before and was really impressed with the freshness of the mint
Sweetiie_beauty💕 💕.
Brooklyn, NY
Fresh breathe may I say. Nice and clean. Rise out your mouth and go about your business.
Jade W.
Hollywood, FL
First off I just love the shape of the bottle but this mouthwash is like the best to me