BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Alies D.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to mouthwash. This is one of the brands that does not actually burn my mouth when i use it.
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
I just really love the shape of the bottle lmao but not as strong as other brands so pretty good overall
Klarissa G.
Mission, Tx
I love this product!!!!
It leaves a fresh smell it's perfect for anyone it comes in a travel size as well
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
It's a great mouth wash, I just prefer Listerine. It does its job, but personally it isn't my favorite.
Carolyn W.
Marion, AL
Leaves your mouth feeling clean and your breath fresh
can be found in all store and is budget friendly.
Christia S.
Kingsport
This mouthwash seems to lasts the longest out of other mouthwashes I've used. I love how fresh it feels
jerry c.
Boston, MA
I love this, keeps my mouth feeling clean longer than most mouthwashes, even though i snack constantly
Nichole L.
I love been a long time fan of scope but this on is my favorite. It makes my mouth feel minty clean.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
This tastes nice and smells good right when you use it. But it does not last like the name suggests.
Hayleigh M.
I loved this mouthwash, smelled and tasted great. I would get this one again. I like the peppermint.