BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Alie's D.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to mouthwash. This is one of the brands that does not actually burn my mouth when i use it.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
I love this, keeps my mouth feeling clean longer than most mouthwashes, even though i snack constantly
Ishara G.
Has a fresh and minty taste without being too over powering when you gargle. It lasts a while too which is beneficial.
Lakelynne K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite mouthwash. It leaves me feeling the cleanest after brushing. It doesn't burn too much or taste bad, so those are some positives too.
Jackie L.
Tastes fine, doesn't sting, seems to work well for breath, but got several cavities when using. Not sure if related to this or not. Switching brands.
Kayla N.
Charlotte
the peppermint is so good no i do not swallow the product its just that i love peppermint and the product leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
Good mouthwash! Leaves your mouth feeling clean without the burn of alcohol. I use this a lot and enjoy it every time I use it!
Darlene R.
Wise, VA
I use this during the day just to freshen my breath. It's not extremely hot like some I have used and would recommend this.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love how great it leaves my moth feeling. Doesn't have a bad taste & really helps get rid of all the germs we might have.
Heather H.
Works like any mouthwash, doesn't irritate or sting my mouth either. It's effective and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.