BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
i love it but the flavor is to strong for me it kind of make me throw up but it does work and the scent stays strong
Amaris J.
Los Angeles, CA
Not as strong as listerine, but it does the job. Doesn't last as long but gives a good 2 to 3 hours of fresh breath.
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent taste!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day . Super long lasting!
karla m.
I love the ice blue color too it strong taste but does the job right with giving me fresh breathe throughout the day
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Such a bold yet soft flavor. It does leave a little fold on your teeth that I don't prefer but it goes away in time.
jenelle p.
america
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps my mouth clean all day and night I never feel like my mouth is dry. And not afraid of having bad breath ever.
Stephanie S.
This is my go-to mouthwash, again, for regular brushing, but also after meals. It keeps my breath fresh for hours!
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would say its in between 3 to 4 stars, it was an OK product for me, I liked it but not so much to repurchase it.
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Love scope. Mild burn. Like the different packaging style. Great mint taste. Very refreshing. Recommend to family.
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
This doesn't burn like listerine! But it leaves your mouth minty fresh and and gives your mouth a strike feeling!