BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Paulina M.
Paterson
Very good I love it is not to harsh for my gums it leaves with a pleasant breath and very minty and the price is very good
Amanda G.
I love the flavor of mouth with mouthwash. Not to mention the shape of the bottle was very unique and attractive looking
Monique B.
Best mouthwash because it leave your mouth FEELING FRESH even after you've had a meal... Or two.. Or three who knows! LOL
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love how great it leaves my moth feeling. Doesn't have a bad taste & really helps get rid of all the germs we might have.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I tried this one before bf bought it but it worked well made my mouth very fresh! I have to use often before I'm a smoker
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
By this all the time! Price is cheaper than crest for the same quality! Would recommend for any price conscious person!
Melinda C.
Englewood, TN
it cleans your teeth as well and your breath and does not burn when using and has a great smell and we would use again
Heather H.
Works like any mouthwash, doesn't irritate or sting my mouth either. It's effective and leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this scope peppermint mouthwash. The flavor is great and not overpowering at all like a lot of mouthwashes are.
Ishara G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has a fresh and minty taste without being too over powering when you gargle. It lasts a while too which is beneficial.