BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Monica R.
Springfield, MA
This is my favorite mouth wash, it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and super clean.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried this once and it helped me a lot and it leaves a fresh after taste.
Karla A.
Mecca, CA
Scope is not my favorite brand but it also work good & it has a fresh scent.
Kelli C.
Austin, TX
It is very powerful without being too overwhelming like some mouthwash can be. It is also super long-lasting which is what I look for most in a mouthwash. I use this every morning after I brush my teeth and would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Very minty so def left feeling very clean after use. Def not as aggressively minty as listerine, more tolerable. Mostly I buy generic mouthwash bc it gets the job done but when this goes on sale I will purchase occasionally.
julianna p.
super minty, keeps my breath and mouth fresh for a long time! i dont usually like peppermint but this peppermint was good! I got it at CVS i like scope brand a lot but there are some other brands I prefer to it. however, i would definitely still recommend this product!
monica p.
Beeville, TX
I have tried this product about one time. It wasn't teeeible but I guess I prefer the "feel good" clean after listening. If you don't like the strong burning sensation of this mouth wash then this may be for you
Carolina L.
San Clemente, CA
I love waking up and having minty fresh breath so I use this every night while getting ready for bed. I've used this product for years and have had no issues. I've tried others but I like the intense feeling of clean
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
This mouthwash is great. It's nice and fresh tasting and feeling, and doesn't burn too badly. Gives me fresh breath for hours. Definitely recommend it!
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
Really like the flavor, and how clean this makes my mouth feel. I think its a good mouthwash to choose from.