BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Taijoura T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh breath feeling and Scope mouth wash definitely helps me achieve that feeling. This product does not have he intense burning feeling that other mouthwashes can have which is why I choose this product above all others.
Kelli C.
Austin, TX
It is very powerful without being too overwhelming like some mouthwash can be. It is also super long-lasting which is what I look for most in a mouthwash. I use this every morning after I brush my teeth and would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Very minty so def left feeling very clean after use. Def not as aggressively minty as listerine, more tolerable. Mostly I buy generic mouthwash bc it gets the job done but when this goes on sale I will purchase occasionally.
julianna p.
super minty, keeps my breath and mouth fresh for a long time! i dont usually like peppermint but this peppermint was good! I got it at CVS i like scope brand a lot but there are some other brands I prefer to it. however, i would definitely still recommend this product!
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This mouthwash is amazing because it leaves my breath smelling so nice and minty! It's a good amount size it last you forever! It's affordable! And it does it's job.
monica p.
Beeville, TX
I have tried this product about one time. It wasn't teeeible but I guess I prefer the "feel good" clean after listening. If you don't like the strong burning sensation of this mouth wash then this may be for you
Carolina L.
San Clemente, CA
I love waking up and having minty fresh breath so I use this every night while getting ready for bed. I've used this product for years and have had no issues. I've tried others but I like the intense feeling of clean
Juan M.
I do feel like this lasts longer than other mouthwashes and that it makes my mouth feel clean and my breath feel fresh. So, in short, it does its job and I have repurchased this before because I do enjoy it. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied, I am not too picky on mouthwashes as long as they do what they are supposed to, I'm happy.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I'm a big fan of moth wash in general so I've used a lot of different types. This one has a good taste and doesn't burn/sting your mouth when you use it. I fee like it gives a little "oomph" to your toothbrushing routine and helps prevent cavities. It's also not terribly expensive so that's a bonus. Overall a good product.
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
For the price and bottle size, I see no reason to purchase Scope when Listerine is there. Maybe it's the brand familiarity, but I've never deliberately bought scope because the bottle is even more awkward to use than others. I don't feel the need to purchase this again.