BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Liz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash wasn’t too bad. It stung a little but wasn’t too bad. I didn’t use it long enough to see the true benefits. I think it does the same as the other mouthwash the market. I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Elizabeth L.
I either use Scope or Listerine especially after I brush my teeth or after I floss. It's a little more expensive than Listerine maybe because Listerine is a little more known than Scope.
Jessy C.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This mouthwash isn’t too bad. Helps your breath feel fresher after brushing and doesn’t have a bad taste. But, compared to Listerine, it is inferior. The mint sensation isn’t as strong as I would prefer it to be.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
The packaging is very cute. I love the fact that the the flavor isn’t too strong. The scoop keeps my moth fresh for a couple of hrs u til i brush my there again.
Taijoura T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fresh breath feeling and Scope mouth wash definitely helps me achieve that feeling. This product does not have he intense burning feeling that other mouthwashes can have which is why I choose this product above all others.
Kelli C.
Austin, TX
It is very powerful without being too overwhelming like some mouthwash can be. It is also super long-lasting which is what I look for most in a mouthwash. I use this every morning after I brush my teeth and would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Very minty so def left feeling very clean after use. Def not as aggressively minty as listerine, more tolerable. Mostly I buy generic mouthwash bc it gets the job done but when this goes on sale I will purchase occasionally.
julianna p.
super minty, keeps my breath and mouth fresh for a long time! i dont usually like peppermint but this peppermint was good! I got it at CVS i like scope brand a lot but there are some other brands I prefer to it. however, i would definitely still recommend this product!
Kristal I.
Austin, TX
This mouthwash is amazing because it leaves my breath smelling so nice and minty! It's a good amount size it last you forever! It's affordable! And it does it's job.