BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This is a good mouthwash as far as this brand goes, but I did not notice that it lasted particularly longer than any other product. I would give it 4 stars for just being an all around fine mouthwash that works well after brushing. It can tend to be a bit drying, which is typical of alcohol-based mouthwashes, so I'm guessing that is the main ingredient in this product.
Juan M.
Juan M.
I do feel like this lasts longer than other mouthwashes and that it makes my mouth feel clean and my breath feel fresh. So, in short, it does its job and I have repurchased this before because I do enjoy it. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied, I am not too picky on mouthwashes as long as they do what they are supposed to, I'm happy.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
I'm a big fan of moth wash in general so I've used a lot of different types. This one has a good taste and doesn't burn/sting your mouth when you use it. I fee like it gives a little "oomph" to your toothbrushing routine and helps prevent cavities. It's also not terribly expensive so that's a bonus. Overall a good product.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
This is a pretty good mouthwash is your mouth feeling clean Everfresh but it doesn't have that strong tingle the other mouthwashes have it still effective it still gives you what it's supposed to do but to me I like that tingle so if I didn't have my go-to mouthwash I would definitely use this one
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
The taste of this mouthwash is awesome, I don't feel like it's too harsh, as most peppermint mouthwashes tend to burn all of your taste buds... The long lasting part.. maybe not as much as they would like to think, unfortunately I feel like the flavor/impact is gone within an hour.
Coeli A.
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
For the price and bottle size, I see no reason to purchase Scope when Listerine is there. Maybe it's the brand familiarity, but I've never deliberately bought scope because the bottle is even more awkward to use than others. I don't feel the need to purchase this again.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
To sweet for my liking. I like a strong tasting mouth wash but this stuff is too sweet. It feels like my teeth aren't actually clean when I finish using it. If anything it may make things worse. I used this for a month and had a cavity by the end of my using it.
Cora P.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite brands and flavors of mouth wash. It makes your mouth minty fresh and keeps it that way for some time.I love the smell and the fact that i know that it keeps my teeth clean and healthy. You can purchase this at most local drug stores
Celine K.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
I don't like this mouthwash, I mostly use Listerine. I decided one time to switch it up, but regret it. It's pricey and not as effective. Also I've gotten to used to the taste of Listerine, when I used Scope, it was just a strange feeling. Will not buy again
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
My husband and I use this, I even buy the trace size for when I have to go on business trips. It's effective, it tastes well and it meets my expectations. I recommend for you to buy this, it really helps with the overall cleanliness of your mouth.