Personal CareOral CareMouthwashScope
Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Peppermint, 500 mL

Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Peppermint, 500 mL

by Scope

Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses ground-breaking outlast technology that binds tightly to select receptors in the mouth creating a cool refreshing sensation that lasts longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Peppermint, 500 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Kyle K.
Great product that cleans deeply and isn't too harsh on my mouth while washing my mouth
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
Myyy faaavooorriteeeeee mouth wash eveerrr! I think that is has to do more with that it makes my mouth smell so mf good y’all like gooooddd pepperminty smell is amazballs!! I literally use this everyday and I’m in love with it
Mya M.
Malden, MA
These reviews great travel size mouth washes. They typically last a couple days so if your going on a trip for a week make sure to bring a couple per person
Christina A.
ELLICOTT CITY , MD
This is my favorite mouthwash. The peppermint is bright and fresh, but not overwhelming or reeking of alcohol. It really makes my mouth feel so fresh and so clean after a good brushing. I use it several times a week and would repurchase it. A++!
Jennifer F.
Union City, NJ
Perfect, amazing, does the job. I only use this brand of mouthwash and i buy this at my local target or cvs or duane reade. there are no cons only pros
Dasia D.
baltimore , MD
This is great on my gums and everything, it’s not too strong and the taste is great lol
Gabriela I.
I have sensitive gums and this mouthwash is the only one I can use since I don’t get that burning sensation from it. It leaves your breath really minty and your mouth feeling fresh. I constantly repurchase this one.
Natalie P.
Jackson, NJ
I like that this isn’t as harsh, as some cause burning on my tongue which leads me to dilute. Fresh and minty feeling. Love it!
Nave C.
Henryetta, OK
WE LOVE MOUTH WASH IN MY HOUSE HOLD. Its a great pick me up and of course use after every brush. This mouth wash it’s overwhelming like th other and leaves a great taste and smell good breath. I would recommend this product
Jasmine R.
Pensacola , FL
This was ok not to bad. I would use it again it's a strong effective mouth wash but I deffinitely could tell the difference from my reg. Yes but no to meeting expectations. I've used it over n over again not to fine with this but not bad. Yes I'm satisfied but no it's in between..

Looking for your answer?