Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Peppermint, 500 mL uploaded by Mallory B.

BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses ground-breaking outlast technology that binds tightly to select receptors in the mouth creating a cool refreshing sensation that lasts longer. see more...

Emily R.
Alexandria
Purchased at: CVS
This mouthwash is great because it doesn’t burn my gums when I use it. It tastes very minty, but in my opinion I don’t think the minty smell lasts. I don’t prefer Scope mouthwash but would definitely use it if I had to.
Tanisha M.
Chicago
Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean after flossing and brushing. Oral hygiene is important to me. I never second guess my breath after using this product. Exceeded my expectations and I will purchase again when I’m taking a break from my whitening mouthwash.
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
Myyy faaavooorriteeeeee mouth wash eveerrr! I think that is has to do more with that it makes my mouth smell so mf good y’all like gooooddd pepperminty smell is amazballs!! I literally use this everyday and I’m in love with it
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I don't use mouth wash very often I like just brushing my teeth. But I use scope every once and a whole and I really like the flavors. It does a good job cleaning and the mint lasts a long time after I use it.
Robyn G.
Clarksville, TN
I love the flavor of this mouthwash! It’s not too strong that it burns my mouth, but is definitely effective. I use it daily. I definitely recommend for anyone. I would also buy it again for my personal use.
Lola G.
This is a super great value for what you get. You don’t need much as it is stronger so it kills all the bacteria. Very nice cool minty taste and keeps breath smelling fresh. I was very pleased to see the outcome
Leasha R.
Atlanta, GA
I love scope compared to other brands. It does not burn as much and it is still effective. I have fresher breath that’s long lasting. I use it everyday and I think I would purchase over and over. A must buy!
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I use this Scope mouthwash every day to keep my breath fresh and plaque away that cant be reached with regular brushing and flossing. Sorry for the half empty bottle....i LOVE this stuff!
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
This is a pretty good mouthwash. It has a good taste but it doesn’t give that burn like I like. I like for my mouth to feel extremely clean and this just didn’t give me that.
Emely F.
Irving
I like the taste of this one and it just really cleans good and I use it often and I would recommend this to other people but it doesn’t make your teeth as white