BY SCOPE

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Long Lasting Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Breath Feel Fresh up to 5x Longer Than Brushing Alone 4 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Helps keep breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a mouthwash that promotes a longer lasting fresh breath feeling. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to help kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer vs. brushing alone. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. see more...

Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the softer peppermint taste. I think the original mint is a bit too strong, so this one is not as in your face. It does last a long time too. Most mouthwash fades as you leave the bathroom, but this one stays with you until nearly lunch time. I really like that I can still taste fresh breath when I get to work. I like this a lot!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Although I regularly use mouthwash, I am not truly a fan of it. But I will say that this mouthwash doesn't make my mouth sting as much as others. As well a the flavoring isn't too strong or overpowering. I don't mind it. I use it in my WaterPik as well as just regularly rinsing my mouth.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I first tried this mouthwash at a hotel I was visiting in Las Vegas and fell in love with the incredible peppermint flavoring. I now have a bottle of this in my bathroom and use it every day. I can usually find a great deal on it at one of my local stores and that is definitely a bonus.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Peppermint is my favorite mint flavor and in this scope outlast mouthwash it does not disappoint. I find this at my local Walmart and I can get coupons making it a bit more affordable. I am overall satisfied with scope get it is not my favorite mouthwash but I still give it five stars.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Love this product. I think Scope makes a really nice mouthwash that is truly long lasting. I love this peppermint flavor as well. I think this product truly met my expectation. I will continue to buy this product and use it on a very regular basis in my family. Nothing else compares.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
This is my favorite mouth wash on the market. I cannot but help liking the taste of this mouth wash, very minty fresh without the overwhelming mint taste if that make sense. I does help with helping with cavities but I does not whiten my teeth and Im ok with that.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Everything I look for in a good mouthwash. The fresh mintiness lingered after a good while. Also, this wasn't too "spicy" in the mouth, and I have sensitive gums. I'll always return to Scope mouthwash as a classic. Overall I'm satisfied and would recommend.
May B.
May B.
This is a great mouth wash if you love super minty ones!! I like to feel like my mouth is getting as clean as the dentist & I love this flavor!!! The price is super reasonable & the mouth wash works well for me so I'd say it's worth it
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
My mother uses this and it keeps her breath smelling fresh. A pro is the results of this! Very effective for stinky breath. This very much met my expectations and my mothers! I would recommend to anyone who asks what they should use!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Laingsburg, MI
Great! The title it gives its self isn't lying when it says long lasting. It is very long lasting and it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh I bought mine at my local Meijer. I am satisfied with my purchase!