BY SCOPE

1 Fresh Breath Brand Among Non-Drug Mouthwashes* Long Lasting Peppermint Flavor 1 Helps Breath Feel Fresh up to 5x Longer Than Brushing Alone 4 Helps Kill Millions of Bad Breath Germs 3 Helps Get at the Source of Bad Breath Helps keep breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a mouthwash that promotes a longer lasting fresh breath feeling. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to help kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5x longer vs. brushing alone. Breathe easy with the #1 fresh breath brand among non-drug mouthwashes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ayuni P.
This is my favorite mouth wash on the market. I cannot but help liking the taste of this mouth wash, very minty fresh without the overwhelming mint taste if that make sense. I does help with helping with cavities but I does not whiten my teeth and Im ok with that.
Stefany C.
Norco , CA
Great taste does it's job affordable price I love to get this one if they don't have the listerine one it does wonders to my teeth my teeth don't feel as clean without rinsing it's so important so I highly recommend
Selenne O.
Mecca
Recommend for bad smell and bacteria in mouth when can't brush teeth or too lazy they sell them at Walmart and kind of store you could find it go get you one for when brushing teeth yes I would buy it again
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
These are the mouth washes that tend to be a bit on the hotter side, especially when they say long lasting. It does what it is supposed to do cleans your mouth and freshens your breath but don't plan on eating for quite a few hours after using this product.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
You can never go wrong with some peppermint mouthwash. I pick up a bottle every time I go to the store! It doesn't need leave a nasty after taste in your mouth like some other mouth rinses
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's not Listerine but it's better than most of the other brands that I've tried. Also, I've noticed that always end up with this brand when I travel. Travel sizes are good.
Andrea S.
Hoover, AL
My husband swears by this! He's picky about mouthwash, but loved this one when I picked it up from Target. It does keep your breath fresh longer, and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. We would definitely recommend it!
Hannah W.
This mouthwash leaves your breath feeling fresh and smelling good all while keeping your smile clean. The only thing I don't like about this mouthwash is the extremely strong mint taste. It's very overpowering.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Great mouthwash. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and makes my breath smell great. Perfect for using after brushing your teeth in the morning and at night! You can purchase this at any local drugstore! Great stuff!
Crystal H.
Fresh taste that leaves your breath smelling minty fresh for hours! Helps fight tooth decay and gum disease. One of my favorite mouth wash and you can pick it up cheap from any pharmacy or large retailer.