Scope Outlast Mouthwash Long Lasting Mint 750 mL uploaded by Elena K.

BY SCOPE #69 in Mouthwash

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I freakin love this mouthwash. It is so good! It does burn like all mouthwashes do, but this one is more bearable. I love the minty taste it leaves behind and I feel like it last longer that other brands. I get the best price at Costco and the jugs are huge. Definitely satisfied
Maria R.
Boardman, OH
I’ve always used scope or crest! However after my last visit to the dentist I was told both of these kinds aren’t good. They recommended act. I’m going to look into this and see what my best Option is.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love the spearmint taste of this mouthwash. I also love that this mouthwash doesn't burn your mouth off unlike listerine, but it still leaves you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Nicole M.
Not crazy about the flavor. Seemed plenty effective, but the flavor was not to my liking. I always see plenty of these at the stores and have considered other flavors but I haven' taken the plunge to try another yet.
citlali c.
Little elm , TX
I like this mouthwash specially with its toothpaste it does the work and leaves my mouth feeling clean I use it every day when I brush my teeth so 2 times a day it is effective and totally buy it again
Marcie E.
Always use this every morning and around bedtime. It’s the only brand I use and trust because it definitely does the job. I always go for the green minty one because it just works a lot better.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We like this product. Has a god cool minty flavor. This is very affordable, and does a good job of freshening your breath. We use this a few times a year. I would recommend this.
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash because it makes your mouth refreshed and because of the fact that it doesn't have a harsh flavor. I bout it from Walmart and so happy I found it I buy it every time. It tastes like you chewed a piece of spearmint gum.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it is the one that leaves my breath feeling clean and it is the best tasting one in my opinion. I also really like scopes toothpaste because it also has that really nice flavor to it and makes my teeth feel really nice and clean
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I feel like this mouthwash definitely kills germs and helps keep your breath fresh and clean but I also thank it is entirely too strong. It burns fiercely and makes me feel like my gums are going to fall apart.