Scope Outlast Mouthwash Long Lasting Mint 750 mL uploaded by Elena K.

BY SCOPE

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
Are use this scope mouthwash I think when I was like one 1516 I stopped using it because I found a better brand but honestly it’s really good at keep Your mouth feeling fresh and it’s very affordable and it really works honestly a lot is a long time
Maria R.
Boardman, OH
I’ve always used scope or crest! However after my last visit to the dentist I was told both of these kinds aren’t good. They recommended act. I’m going to look into this and see what my best Option is.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love the spearmint taste of this mouthwash. I also love that this mouthwash doesn't burn your mouth off unlike listerine, but it still leaves you with a clean and fresh feeling.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
I really love the taste of this mouthwash. It taste a lot better than other mouthwashes I've tasted. It does last longer than some other mouth washes I've used. I always use this one. I wish they had this same one with stuff to whiten your teeth. I would recommend!
Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I freakin love this mouthwash. It is so good! It does burn like all mouthwashes do, but this one is more bearable. I love the minty taste it leaves behind and I feel like it last longer that other brands. I get the best price at Costco and the jugs are huge. Definitely satisfied
Nicole M.
Not crazy about the flavor. Seemed plenty effective, but the flavor was not to my liking. I always see plenty of these at the stores and have considered other flavors but I haven' taken the plunge to try another yet.
citlali c.
Little elm , TX
I like this mouthwash specially with its toothpaste it does the work and leaves my mouth feeling clean I use it every day when I brush my teeth so 2 times a day it is effective and totally buy it again
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We like this product. Has a god cool minty flavor. This is very affordable, and does a good job of freshening your breath. We use this a few times a year. I would recommend this.
Alexxus H.
Fayetteville
I love this mouthwash. I’ve incorporated this into my daily morning routing and it has been the best choice! It makes my mouth feel super clean without burning my cheeks.
Amber H.
Carmichael, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash because it makes your mouth refreshed and because of the fact that it doesn't have a harsh flavor. I bout it from Walmart and so happy I found it I buy it every time. It tastes like you chewed a piece of spearmint gum.