Scope Outlast Mouthwash Long Lasting Mint 750 mL uploaded by Elena K.

BY SCOPE #82 in Mouthwash

Scope Outlast Mouthwash has no curfew. It?s like perpetual courage, refreshing your mouth over and over. Scope Outlast Mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its exclusive technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to 5X longer*. Have the confidence to break the ice. Repeatedly. Kiss life on the lips with extra pep in your step. With Scope Outlast, courage is encouraged. *vs. brushing alone. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We like this product. Has a god cool minty flavor. This is very affordable, and does a good job of freshening your breath. We use this a few times a year. I would recommend this.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash because it makes your mouth refreshed and because of the fact that it doesn't have a harsh flavor. I bout it from Walmart and so happy I found it I buy it every time. It tastes like you chewed a piece of spearmint gum.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a very fresh taste. It really leaves your mouth feeling clean and helps prevent bad breath and cavities. I like scope and I recommend giving this product a try. I get it at Walmart or target.
Sabrina L.
Norwalk, CA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it is the one that leaves my breath feeling clean and it is the best tasting one in my opinion. I also really like scopes toothpaste because it also has that really nice flavor to it and makes my teeth feel really nice and clean
April H.
I like Scope Outlast mouthwash. It gives me a really clean sensation in my mouth after using it and it makes my breath nice and greasy. The only thing I didn't really care for is the burning sensation it has like most other mouthwashes.
Davey W.
Albuquerque, NM
What an amazing mouth wash! It's one of my favorites. I've used this a few times and I would use it again. Such a super good product. Id recommend it to any of my friends. Everyone should know about Scope!
Ania M.
Atascadero, CA
I live for this brand. I find listerine tastes terrible compared to scope. I will only ever buy them. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh breath. Sometimes makes my teeth feel weird. Come in big bottles so I barely run out. Sometimes hard to find in stores
Isabella B.
This is my favorite mouthwash of all time. I love it the flavor so much. This mouthwash really cleans your mouth good and leaves your breath feeling and smelling minty fresh. I buy this at target but I also see it at other places
Elaine E.
Rosemead, CA
Great minty mouthwash. It makes my mouth feel super clean and minty fresh. It doesn't have any whitening effects, but still works great. True to its name, this mouthwash is long lasting. I only use it at night, but I wake up feeling fresh. Highly recommend.
Linda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really good and affordable it's refreshing and lasts all day it doesnt burn in your mouth like others we love it at home I constantly repurchase it. I really recommend it