Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #11 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
Scope seems to have that long lasting freshness effect more than the other brands. I love to use it morning and night.
Arianaa M.
EL PASO
Scope has such a good mouth wash! It works so well and its amazing i love it! I highly recommend!!! Really good
Emma L.
Caraway, AR
I really love the long lasting mint scope outlast mouthwash. The mouthwash keeps my mouth feeling fresh. The mouthwash has a great taste while helping my teeth
Jasmine G.
Chicago
This is one of my favorite mouthwash scents! It is very refreshing and great after a good brush to refresh everything before walking out the door for your day
Cristal C.
Harlingen , TX
Me deja él aliento fresco combate él mal olor , para nada pica en la boca como otros productos que arden al hacer gárgaras excelente producto y aliento fresco
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This has been my parents & i's favorite mouth wash for many many years. I love it. It leaves a nice flavor in my mouth. Its an okay price, i recommend it.
Rebekah H.
Bristol, VA
Another great mouth wash I buy for my house. I love the way my mouth feels after I get done using it. This is a mouthwash I will always buy for my house.
Jessica C.
Dallas, GA
This is my favorite mouth wash. I have used others and just seemed to love the feeling of and long lasting mint it leaves. It also helps with toothaches.
Veronica M.
Winchester
This does a good job. Great taste not harsh. Long lasting and really refreshing. No medicine taste. Older kids and teens won't have a problem using it.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the soearmint flavor. Its longlasting and a great way to refresh your breath. I use it before bed and wake up with my teeth still feeling clean.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?