Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #11 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Torah O.
Eastsound
Scope mouthwash is a very reliable brand so I feel confident using it for myself and my family. It makes my mouth feel very refreshed and smell great plus I feel like it gets my mouth super clean.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Scope.mouth wash is the best I absolutely love this mouthwash. Love how clean it has my mouth feeling after I use it. Dont taste alcohol as much as other mouth washes. Love it
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I live the way this mouthwash tastes. I'm picky when it comes to mouthwash. Most leave an awful taste in your mouth, especially whitening washes. Not this one, it's my tried and true go to.
Laura P.
Limestone, ME
scope is a good mouthwash to use if you want fresh breath all the time.price is ok and the productis in between the scale of mild to too strong.it is effective for breath and plaque fighting.
zena S.
Visalia, CA
Love using this because it takes away bad breathe and can take out extra stuff stuck in your teeth. This product is good because it makes your breath smells good and it's long lasting.
Adam M.
Hudsonville, MI
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. A great way to start off the day before I head out to my job. Really feels like it cleans even on the areas flossing can be tough to get.
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
They are serious when they say that the mint is long lasting . This leaves a great clean feel. I do not feel that it fights cavities or gingivitis but does clean otherwise .
Amber P.
Wilkesboro, NC
Makes my mouth feel extra clean after brushing and keeps out bad breath germs. Also great for freshening up super quick mid day when you don't have a chance to brush.
Sierra M.
Paris, KY
Scope mint mouth wash is the only mouth wash I will use. It kills bad breath germs and it has a nice refreshing minty taste. Its affordable and I highly recommend it.
Stephanie C.
Marquette, MI
It really works well! Leaves my breath minty fresh without the terrible alcohol burn.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's the only mouth wash I buy.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?