Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #11 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This currently in the bathroom and I love using it. It actually tastes pretty good and leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't burn too much which I also love.
Caroline C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Leaves mouth feeling super clean and refreshed. Although I prefer the burning of the alcohol may only be good for the uses of adults because the alcohol can really burn. Also clean my retainer in a half scope half water solution.
Lacey L.
Joshua, TX
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean! Leaves a great minty "taste" too. Very tolerable and doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes. I have continued use of this product and will continue to purchase . Surpasses expectations!
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I usually don't like mouth wash because it burns too much. This one isn't like that and I still feel like I'm getting the strong clean that I like after using mouth wash
Leah M.
Feels refreshing but the freshness doesn't last. I've noticed with other brands, the freshness can last until you eat your next meal. With this it's gone in less than a half hour.
Paulina C.
I've using this product for 3 months and it does a good job. Walmart is the place I bought it and price was fair as well. I will be purchasing this item for awhile I really like it. If you need a good mouthwash try this!
Virginia M.
Amelia
You just can't beat Scope Outlast. This mouthwash had the best flavor, and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed for hours. I highly recommend it and it is the only brand I purchase for my family anymore.
Torah O.
Eastsound
Scope mouthwash is a very reliable brand so I feel confident using it for myself and my family. It makes my mouth feel very refreshed and smell great plus I feel like it gets my mouth super clean.
Nicole T.
Norfolk, VA
Always feel fresh and clean after using this product. It doesn't burn as much as other mouth wash. Where some people say the more it burns the better it's working. I don't believe that's the case.
Paula A.
Brooklyn, NY
Scope.mouth wash is the best I absolutely love this mouthwash. Love how clean it has my mouth feeling after I use it. Dont taste alcohol as much as other mouth washes. Love it
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?