Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine Y.
4 stars only because the alcohol does take some getting used to. It's almost too strong for my mouth unfortunately. I can feel my gums peeling almost after using this, but it does get the job done.
Patty Smith C.
Obion, TN
It tastes ok ,burns a little but that makes me think it works lol,it keeps my breath fresher than the store brands I tried at Walmart where I buy most personal care items.it is very effective and tastes better than listerine.i have recommended this to family and friends
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
I personally like this better than listerine. It isn't too harsh on my mouth. I also use the Crest toothpaste that has Scope inside of it and it has my breath felling and smelling fresh!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I like this mouthwash because of it's powerful, refreshing mint flavor. It makes my mouth feel clean and the product is inexpensive. I bought this at Wal-Mart and will buy again.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
I love this mouthwash it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. I wish that the taste and feel lasted longer but most of them and toothpaste as well don't leave a lingering freshness
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This currently in the bathroom and I love using it. It actually tastes pretty good and leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't burn too much which I also love.
Caroline C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Leaves mouth feeling super clean and refreshed. Although I prefer the burning of the alcohol may only be good for the uses of adults because the alcohol can really burn. Also clean my retainer in a half scope half water solution.
Lacey L.
Joshua, TX
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean! Leaves a great minty "taste" too. Very tolerable and doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes. I have continued use of this product and will continue to purchase . Surpasses expectations!
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I usually don't like mouth wash because it burns too much. This one isn't like that and I still feel like I'm getting the strong clean that I like after using mouth wash
Leah M.
Feels refreshing but the freshness doesn't last. I've noticed with other brands, the freshness can last until you eat your next meal. With this it's gone in less than a half hour.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?