Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Makenzie W.
Leaves your pearly whites shining bright. Works to make your teeth shining and look healthy. It also whitens and protects your teeth. Keeps away the build up of plaque. Also is great for busting bad breath!
Erica V.
Costa Mesa
Nothing extraordinary about this mouthwash - it performs it's mouthwashly duties. However, the name is Scope OUTLAST Mouthwash, which to me means that should last for a really long time. To me, it didn't seem to last any longer than any other mouthwash. I'd definitely buy it again as long as it isn't priced a lot higher than all the other mouthwashes.
Dawn G.
Missouri City, TX
I love this stuff, I have bad sinus and allergy's that leave a bad taste in my mouth, I use this Everytime I brush, but often through out the day to keep a fresh mouth. Scope smell good, taste good, and leave you mouth feeling cleaner. I also carry travel bottles in my bag, because I trust this product to give me fresh breath on the go.
rebecca h.
La Follette, TN
Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint is the mouthwash I have used since I was young and have continued to use every since. I have tried a few others like crest and Listerine in the past, but I must say this one is my favorite! I love the taste, I love the refreshing feeling it leaves behind, and it leaves your breath fresh all day
Kate B.
This mouthwash is perfect for me because Listerine is too strong for my tastes, so I could never swish that long enough. Plus I like the taste, it doesn't get overly foamy in my mouth, and when you spit, anything that it dislodged is green, so intakes you happy you used it when you see green in the sink. I also use it after having popcorn to help with the kernels that get stuck in your teeth.
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
Scope has always done a great job when it comes to making my mouth feel fresh and clean. Sometimes after brushing my mouth feels dry and my breath still doesn't feel super fresh, but with this product, it really does a great job in fixing all those issues! I don't find that it burns as much as other brands.
Brianna C.
New Bedford , MA
I love this stuff! It doesn't burn your mouth at all which I look for because I have sensitive gums. Makes my breath fresh for a while. Not going to lie.... I'm a busy mom and in a pinch I have used just this mouthwash without brushing my teeth and my mouth felt very fresh and clean
I totally recommend
Mackenzie D.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. I use it every morning and it keeps my breath smelling fresh for most of the day. I really like how reasonably priced it is and it doesn't burn my mouth as much as some of the other kinds do. I really love this product and I purchased it at walmart. Its a part of my daily routine.
Tiffany S.
Quincy, MA
This mouthwash is amazing!! We use it in our electric flosser. It makes your mouth feel so fresh and clean! A great way to add the additional minty flavor to finish off your routine oral hygiene. I love the shape of the bottle and the different flavor options. I will be buying this on the regular!
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
I wish I could like this mouthwash, I really do! The packaging is phenomenal as is the smell. However, the taste definitely leaves something to be desired. It just tastes...bad. It's minty, sure, but not in a good way. I don't think I will buy Scope mouthwash again.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?

Amazon