Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
We usually get this from Costco. It's inexpensive and comes in a big jug that will last for a while. The menthol flavor is not too strong so you can gargle for a while without your mouth feeling like its on fire. I recommend this brand to everyone.
Grace J.
Tried this brand because it was a cheaper brand than what we usually use. Turns out it works just as well and is not so harsh when gargling. I would recommend this brand for people who like mouthwash without the harshness.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I enjoy scope mouth wash. This mint flavor is pretty good and the mouth wAsh itself is pretty effective. I have used it once or twice as I like to switch up my mouth washes but I would would reccomend it to others.
Lizzy M.
Hephzibah, GA
Isn't as good As listerine but I love the price point and it still makes my mouth feel fresh as ever. I love the mint taste. I got it at Walmart and like I said it does the job and for the price point you can't beat it. !!
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
Always leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I usually use the generic brand but whenn I splurge, this is my go to. I can't think of any cons to be honest. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart for an affordable price. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this product which is why I am a repeat user.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
This is good mouth wash it isn't my favorite but it worked quite well! I have used this mouth was in the past before also. I use mouthwash everyday more then 1x a day! I would recommend this to others :)
Destiny V.
Alamogordo, NM
This mouth wash dose wonders keeps you feeling fresh all day long never in my mind have i doubted if my breath has smelt good and i feel as if has helped my moth with gum bleeding as well as a type one diabetic i would definitely suggest this product so i give it five stars
Jimena B.
sterling, VA
I'm all about mint mouthwashes! I think they're the best to freshen up your breath. It work really well after brushing or meals to make sure you have that clean feeling all the Time. I definitely would recommend
Jaddey C.
I received this scope outlast mouth wash as a sample from Pinchme and I liked it. It was my first time using it and it was okay. I would still prefer my Listerine mouthwash, but overall it wasn't bad.
Katie T.
Can't beat scope! Ok, based off of y reviews there are a few. Mouthwashes that I like, but I like to switch it up every few years. I'm a crest person so I was ecstatic when they came out with crest +scope!
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?