Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krissy W.
Mansfield, MA
Scope has always done a great job when it comes to making my mouth feel fresh and clean. Sometimes after brushing my mouth feels dry and my breath still doesn't feel super fresh, but with this product, it really does a great job in fixing all those issues! I don't find that it burns as much as other brands.
Brianna C.
New Bedford , MA
I love this stuff! It doesn't burn your mouth at all which I look for because I have sensitive gums. Makes my breath fresh for a while. Not going to lie.... I'm a busy mom and in a pinch I have used just this mouthwash without brushing my teeth and my mouth felt very fresh and clean
I totally recommend
Tiffany S.
Quincy, MA
This mouthwash is amazing!! We use it in our electric flosser. It makes your mouth feel so fresh and clean! A great way to add the additional minty flavor to finish off your routine oral hygiene. I love the shape of the bottle and the different flavor options. I will be buying this on the regular!
Mackenzie D.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. I use it every morning and it keeps my breath smelling fresh for most of the day. I really like how reasonably priced it is and it doesn't burn my mouth as much as some of the other kinds do. I really love this product and I purchased it at walmart. Its a part of my daily routine.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
I wish I could like this mouthwash, I really do! The packaging is phenomenal as is the smell. However, the taste definitely leaves something to be desired. It just tastes...bad. It's minty, sure, but not in a good way. I don't think I will buy Scope mouthwash again.
Mandi H.
My favorite mouthwash ever! I've been using this for years!Price point is perfect, quality is good and the product can literally be found everywhere, even at gas stations. There is no excuse for poor dental hygiene and teeth are important- make sure you floss too!
Carissa M.
Scope is OK but I get better results from Listerine. While this is a good mouthwash to use, I just feel like the other brand leave my mouth feeling germ free and this is a little too sugary for me. If you can't handle the burning from Listerine, definitely use this.
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
My favorite mouthwash. I use it almost every time, it feels so refreshing after you wash your teeth. Very minty, which I love. I literally use it every day. Of course not expensive, got it from my local dollar store. Definitely recommend to others.
Nicole M.
Galt, CA
I use this mouthwash as part of my morning and evening brushing routine. Out of the many mouthwashes I have tried, this one seems to keep my breath the freshest longest. I like that it doesn't have that burning sensation like Listerine does. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to add a mouthwash to their daily routine.
Beckee M.
Lumberton, NC
I had to buy mouthwash because my teeth and gums are so sensitive because I don't floss enough. I'm trying to improve my oral hygiene routine and the fresher taste the better. I like this product better than Act brand. The taste is nicer to me. I used this product twice a day (morning and night) and it is improving my gum problem.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?