Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany T.
Opelousas , LA
Only mouthwash i will ever buy. Very refreshing compared to others. Helps with fresh breath throughout the entire day. I always purchase it at Target because I find it to be cheaper for a bigger bottle. I would definitely purchase again.
Tiffani D.
Newark
By far favorite mouthwash of all time. The taste is so good I just want to rinse my mouth all day! Leaves my breath fresh forever. I am 30 and have been using this since I was about 7 with my Grandmom who also swears by it!!!
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
This for me, is a bit gentler when using opposed to Listerine which 'burns ' when I swish. That 'burning feeling isn't necessarily bad, but a sign your mouth needs serious 'disinfecting '. I find scope to be less intense but just as good
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
I love the green Scope mouthwash. I have tried other brands and this is the only one I prefer. I use it 2 times a day and it definitely meets all my expectations. I’m satisfied. And my mouth is satisfyingly clean.
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
I’m a huge fan of Scope mouthwash. After I brush my teeth, my mouth still does not feel entirely clean. But this mouthwash changes that as I feel super minty fresh which makes me feel ready for the day or for bed!
Alexandra S.
Raleigh, NC
A good nice deep clean for a mouthwash but it’s not my favorite brand out there. I feel like these aren’t as strong of a clean as other brands but I don’t mind it a bit. I would definitely use if I was given it
Sarah K.
Paso Robles, CA
Love scope! It’s Not too strong like listerine is. I can use scope an keep it in my mouth long enough that when I’m done it feels so fresh an clean. Smells great and taste minty fresh. Only brand I will use!
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this mouth wash. It tastes great and lasts a long time. I think this might be my favorite kind of mouthwash so far. You can't find it at target, or any convenience store like Walgreens or CVS. It is a good price and takes a long time to get through the whole bottle.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
Hands down my most favorite mouth wash!! It’s not strong like Listerine and leave you breath fresh for a long time! I mainly purchase from Target because not all Publix carries Outlast. Highly recommend!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Mainly I just use this mouthwash because I enjoy the flavor of it I think that sometimes I'm not able to switch for the prolonged amount of time because of the sensitivity to the flavor.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?