Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Mainly I just use this mouthwash because I enjoy the flavor of it I think that sometimes I'm not able to switch for the prolonged amount of time because of the sensitivity to the flavor.
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
This is the only mouthwash me and my husband prefere cause we thing it's efect long last. We feel the freshness in our breath for a long time. So far we highly recommend it.
Stephanie d.
Clinton Twp, MI
My family had used scope outlast mouthwash, long lasting mint for some time now.... And we've tried other brands & flavors but nothing beats Scope Outlast mouthwash! !!!
tatiana a.
Springfield, MA
Leaves my breath smelling fresh for a long time and my mouth feeling clean and it doesn't burn as much as other mouth washes so my kids use it with our any problem
Linda T.
This mouthwash definitely makes me breath smell better. The taste is disgusting but you get over it when it kills all the bacteria and smell out of your mouth. I had bad alcohol breath from last night and my boyfriend refused to kiss me just because of how bad my breath was. I used this mouthwash and had it in my mouth for three minutes, spit it out and went back to my boyfriend, and he said my breath smelled good and the alcohol breath disappeared!
Makenzie W.
Leaves your pearly whites shining bright. Works to make your teeth shining and look healthy. It also whitens and protects your teeth. Keeps away the build up of plaque. Also is great for busting bad breath!
Erica V.
Costa Mesa
Nothing extraordinary about this mouthwash - it performs it's mouthwashly duties. However, the name is Scope OUTLAST Mouthwash, which to me means that should last for a really long time. To me, it didn't seem to last any longer than any other mouthwash. I'd definitely buy it again as long as it isn't priced a lot higher than all the other mouthwashes.
rebecca h.
La Follette, TN
Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint is the mouthwash I have used since I was young and have continued to use every since. I have tried a few others like crest and Listerine in the past, but I must say this one is my favorite! I love the taste, I love the refreshing feeling it leaves behind, and it leaves your breath fresh all day
Dawn G.
Missouri City, TX
I love this stuff, I have bad sinus and allergy's that leave a bad taste in my mouth, I use this Everytime I brush, but often through out the day to keep a fresh mouth. Scope smell good, taste good, and leave you mouth feeling cleaner. I also carry travel bottles in my bag, because I trust this product to give me fresh breath on the go.
Kate B.
This mouthwash is perfect for me because Listerine is too strong for my tastes, so I could never swish that long enough. Plus I like the taste, it doesn't get overly foamy in my mouth, and when you spit, anything that it dislodged is green, so intakes you happy you used it when you see green in the sink. I also use it after having popcorn to help with the kernels that get stuck in your teeth.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?