Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha C.
[product:crest-scope-classic-mouthwash-original-formula,-36-ml]
This is a great mouthwash. Amazing taste! Does mouthwash really does his job making your teeth tongue and everything else fresh and amazing. I would recommend this mouthwash to anybody.
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
This is by far my favorite mouthwash. My local CVS always has a promotional sale on it but I would pay full price for it as well. There is nothing real special about it but it’s not too harsh yet my breath feels fresh for hours after using.
Deanna T.
glenolden
It’s okay but it burns so bad! I use it day and night after brushing. I just needed a mouthwash so I bough them in bulk, yea not doing that. There is a brand at my dentist which does t burn, getting it as soon as I run out!
Kat C.
Nashville
Good ole Scope. I love this stuff and use it in my daily routine. I would be careful about recommending this to a friend without them asking because I wouldn’t want to offend anyone! We will buy this again for our household.
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
This one brand has been in the family for years. My family love it. It leaves your mouth nice and fresh for hours. Gives a super clean feeling and gives a title too. Nothing that’s too painful. I recommend you guys try it
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Certain products have been passed down from my parents or grandparents as just the product to use. Scope is on the top list of brands our family buys. Its minting fresh long lasting taste you know your mouth is cleaner.
Jennifer H.
St. Louis
Perhaps my favorite mouthwash of the three I've used(brands) it's jarsh enough to clean without hurting or irritating cuts inside the mouth. The taste was ok. The green was better than blue.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I always have scope at home keeps my breath smelling fresh and clean I’m a repeated user I’ve never tired others but I will keep sticking to scope since I have no bad comments about it
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite mouthwash as it actually makes my mouth feel clean after use. I've used other brands but I've either felt not fresh enough or I'm left with a grainy feel in my mouth.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
This is my favorite mouthwash. I love scope. Its so minty fresh and clean feeling. This is a little more expensive than the stuff we usually buy but we like to splurge sometime.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?