Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I always have scope at home keeps my breath smelling fresh and clean I’m a repeated user I’ve never tired others but I will keep sticking to scope since I have no bad comments about it
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite mouthwash as it actually makes my mouth feel clean after use. I've used other brands but I've either felt not fresh enough or I'm left with a grainy feel in my mouth.
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
This is my favorite mouthwash. I love scope. Its so minty fresh and clean feeling. This is a little more expensive than the stuff we usually buy but we like to splurge sometime.
Paige W.
Cleveland, Oh
So when I started using mouthwash, I used Scope. I thought I was hot stuff. But I had a chat with my dentist about mouthwashes and he told me that scope hardly does anything to protect my teeth; he said it was more of a breath freshener. Having had this dentist for 22 years and him getting me out of some pretty sticky situations, I trust this guy's word. He suggested to stick with Listerine or Crest ProHealth for a more supportive mouthwash.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
I use this after brushing my teeth and it feels like it gives me an added clean more than just brushing alone. I use this daily and I would say its better than its competitors due to the fact it doesn't have that alcohol burn or sting as other brands. A definite must for your morning and night hygiene routine and I highly recommend!
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
Scope mouthwash is my favorite out there, it gives me a fresh clean feeling but without the crazy burning, I love this product, and the flavor and the price is great too. I'm happy with how my breath and teeth are after every use. I recommend everyone to try this.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
You can never go wrong with Scope long lasting mint mouthwash. Gets your breath smelling fresh and your teeth squeaky clean. Smells amazing, tastes amazing and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste. It's always my go-to mouthwash!
Kathy V.
Richmond Hill, NY
My fiance smokes, so I actually love when he rinses his mouth out with this, because I won't kiss him any other way, and when I do he tastes fresh, not like a cig! And I love using this for myself after a heavy meal, especially with garlic and onions!! Helps me feel fresh after!
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
I love the green Scope mouthwash. I have tried other brands and this is the only one I prefer. I use it 2 times a day and it definitely meets all my expectations. I’m satisfied. And my mouth is satisfyingly clean.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this mouth wash. It tastes great and lasts a long time. I think this might be my favorite kind of mouthwash so far. You can't find it at target, or any convenience store like Walgreens or CVS. It is a good price and takes a long time to get through the whole bottle.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?