Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Shamai C.
Richmond, VA
GUYS!!💙💙 this is really long lasting and taste great and it's perfect for those dates with your lover and special someone
Jessica M.
Nicholasville
Using this now and i like it . My mouth feels extra fresh & my teeth feel fresh too ! Will be buying more when we run out
Tonya W.
Our family's typical go to mouthwash.
Works great. Great taste, long lasting and very refreshing!
Definitely a favorite!
Kate V.
Fishers
My favorite mouthwash, only kind ive used for awhile now. I love the taste and it makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Regina C.
Love this. Don't leave the house in the morning without using it. It is long lasting and taste great. My mouth loves it.
Shannon G.
Owasso, OK
Refresh and leaves your mouth feeling good. It doesn't sting like some mouth washes and the flavor isn't over powering
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
Definitely helps keep my breath fresher longer, taste great not too strong. Also this help me not have morning breath!
Harmony S.
Fire mouthwash. When it makes your eyes wAter a little, you know it’s working lol. But I really do love this mouthwash
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Long lasting freshness. I hate stink breath and it think this is one of the best to use for a person with funky breath
Candice W.
I love this mouthwash. Honestly. The only kind I use and willing too use! It's STRONG but definitely gets the job done!
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?

Amazon