Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
Great price for a brand name product. Love the long lasting freshness. My favorite for mouthwash.
Destiny L.
Daniels, WV
Another really great mouthwash. Easy on my gums and my mouth. It isnt very strong and i love it.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this mouthwash and I love how it's long lasting and leaves my breath smelling like mint !
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Great product that is refreshing and effective. I'd recommend and I like the fresh minty flavor
Sú U.
This one doesn't burn that much and gets the job done! And it doesn't taste so much of alcohol
Misty P.
Columbus , IN
Love it. Makes my mouth fresh. Easy to use no alcohol taste. Love the taste. Excellent product.
Caitlin Q.
Athens, AL
Really like scope products. It leaves a strong mint afterwards so you don’t have any bad breath
Joanna E.
Cleveland , OH
Wintergreen is the best ! Doesn't burn and gets the job done. Makes my mouth feel very clean
Cindy F.
Huntsville, AL
Yes it made my mouth cooland clean . I love it and use it every day . My breath smells great.
Katie F.
Delaplaine
The long lasting flavor is excellent. It’s not over powering and leaves your mouth refreshed
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?