Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #16 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Kayla B.
I use this everyday I love the spearmint flavor it last for hours  so I don't have stinky breath it's very effective
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I love scope. It has a good taste and makes your breath stay smelling fresh. I've tried others but keep going back to scope.
Mariah P.
I love this mouthwash. It doesn’t have my mouth on fire. It cleans my mouth very well and my breath stays fresh great product
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
I use this product because I love how much longer it lasts than other brands I tried. It actually has a pleasant mint flavor.
Erin R.
Ennice, NC
Wonderful product for the price. Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed! This product will definitely be a go to for our family!
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
This is my husband's mouthwash of choice. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean and leaves your breath smelling good.
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
I would drink this if I could! Smells so good and feels so good! It works amazing! Love the way it leaves my mouth feeling!
Alejandra T.
Los Angeles, CA
Scope mouthwash has amazing results. It leaves a perfect smile with the most hydrating texture and provides a great scent.
Lisa A.
Brea, CA
Love Scope! It's the only brand I buy. I have fresh breath for so much longer than other brands. Love the feeling of scope
dorothy m.
This is a must have in my house,we ise this faithfully! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and def leaves a ckean feeling!
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?

back