Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #11 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
I use this product because I love how much longer it lasts than other brands I tried. It actually has a pleasant mint flavor.
Mariah P.
I love this mouthwash. It doesn’t have my mouth on fire. It cleans my mouth very well and my breath stays fresh great product
dana% L.
Santa ana
Amo mucho este producto me encanta este producto en mi opinión y luego son las noches en las mañanas y me trabaja muy bien
Lisa A.
Brea, CA
Love Scope! It's the only brand I buy. I have fresh breath for so much longer than other brands. Love the feeling of scope
Alejandra T.
Los Angeles, CA
Scope mouthwash has amazing results. It leaves a perfect smile with the most hydrating texture and provides a great scent.
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
I would drink this if I could! Smells so good and feels so good! It works amazing! Love the way it leaves my mouth feeling!
Tif H.
Elyria, OH
I love it. It is great because it isn't peppermint flavored, I love the spearmint flavor. Keeps my breath fresh and clean.
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Not my favorite mouthwash, however I like the fresh mints without the overbearing taste a lot. It's definitely refreshing.
Kate V.
Fishers
My favorite mouthwash, only kind ive used for awhile now. I love the taste and it makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Jessica M.
Nicholasville
Using this now and i like it . My mouth feels extra fresh & my teeth feel fresh too ! Will be buying more when we run out
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?