Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittney O.
Whittier, CA
I would drink this if I could! Smells so good and feels so good! It works amazing! Love the way it leaves my mouth feeling!
Regina C.
Love this. Don't leave the house in the morning without using it. It is long lasting and taste great. My mouth loves it.
Shamai C.
Richmond, VA
GUYS!!💙💙 this is really long lasting and taste great and it's perfect for those dates with your lover and special someone
Kate V.
Fishers
My favorite mouthwash, only kind ive used for awhile now. I love the taste and it makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
I have tried numerous mouthwashes and this is the only one that actually makes my mouth feel clean after rinsing with it
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
Definitely helps keep my breath fresher longer, taste great not too strong. Also this help me not have morning breath!
Candice L.
I love this mouthwash. Honestly. The only kind I use and willing too use! It's STRONG but definitely gets the job done!
rhonda l.
lacombe, LA
Long lasting freshness. I hate stink breath and it think this is one of the best to use for a person with funky breath
Chrystine D.
Sevierville
3 times a day I use this! Gotta have it or I don't feel complete durning the day! Would recommend it to all friends.
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used Scope a few times and liked it. It left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Wasn't too harsh and didnt burn.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?