Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #11 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Katy, TX
It's less stronger than listeria but better I have always liked this brand also the toothpaste that had scope it's also pretty good
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
I like the taste of fresh minty flavor and how it works .It cleans my mouth and really leaves a minty taste in my mouth for hours
Desiree G.
It's just a mouthwash. It works nip complaints. I used it. I'd use it again if I seen it was on sale but not my go to mouthwash.
Alysha J.
Magnolia, DE
I use it after brushing each time. It gets everything your toothpaste missed. Has a light burning sensation. Great for the cost.
Tatsiana S.
Harrisburg, PA
I use this mouthwash almost every day. I like the smell and it is very refreshing. It also leave my moth very clean and i like it
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
I like scope. My poppa used it. I use it. Doesn't burn as much as Listerine. Still can't "swish" with it for more than 30 seconds
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
I enjoy the packaging. The product leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It tastes refreshing and did not burn your mouth.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Kayla B.
I use this everyday I love the spearmint flavor it last for hours  so I don't have stinky breath it's very effective
Mariah P.
I love this mouthwash. It doesn’t have my mouth on fire. It cleans my mouth very well and my breath stays fresh great product
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?