Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE #14 in Mouthwash

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey G.
Can definitely feel it cleaning with the burn, tastes great. I use it every single morning and my mouth feels fresh fir the whole day.
LaKordra D.
Brantley, AL
Always leaves my breath minty fresh! I stopped using for a while and developed cavities, so needless to say I'm glad I use it again.
Caroline F.
Plymouth, MN
This leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I never knew how much of a difference a good mouthwash could make until I tried this.
Joann S.
Rosharon
This has always been my go to mouthwash. I like the taste and feel it cleans well. I have never tried another as I just buy scope.
Rachel M.
Katy, TX
It's less stronger than listeria but better I have always liked this brand also the toothpaste that had scope it's also pretty good
Alysha J.
Magnolia, DE
I use it after brushing each time. It gets everything your toothpaste missed. Has a light burning sensation. Great for the cost.
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
I like the taste of fresh minty flavor and how it works .It cleans my mouth and really leaves a minty taste in my mouth for hours
Desiree G.
It's just a mouthwash. It works nip complaints. I used it. I'd use it again if I seen it was on sale but not my go to mouthwash.
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
I like scope. My poppa used it. I use it. Doesn't burn as much as Listerine. Still can't "swish" with it for more than 30 seconds
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?