Scope Outlast Mouthwash, Long Lasting Mint, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cindy F.

BY SCOPE

Keeps breath feeling fresh even longer. Stay confident with a fresh breath feeling that lasts longer. Scope outlast mouthwash uses powerful ingredients to kill millions of bad breath germs and its technology helps your fresh breath feeling last up to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mattie J.
I have used scope mouthwash for years. I have tried Listerine but can't get use to th heavy burning. I love my scope outlast mouthwash. I love using scope.
Caitlyn G.
Crosby, MN
I’ve used this morning and night for almost two years now! I love it! Leaves my mouth feeling extra minty hitting all the spots that the toothbrush can’t!
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This has been my parents & i's favorite mouth wash for many many years. I love it. It leaves a nice flavor in my mouth. Its an okay price, i recommend it.
Gentry C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love scope so much. Sometimes it may be a little spicy for my mouth but I like it. It keeos my mouth feeling minty and all fresh and clean all day long.
Jessica C.
Dallas, GA
This is my favorite mouth wash. I have used others and just seemed to love the feeling of and long lasting mint it leaves. It also helps with toothaches.
Rebekah H.
Abingdon, VA
Another great mouth wash I buy for my house. I love the way my mouth feels after I get done using it. This is a mouthwash I will always buy for my house.
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the soearmint flavor. Its longlasting and a great way to refresh your breath. I use it before bed and wake up with my teeth still feeling clean.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
This does a good job. Great taste not harsh. Long lasting and really refreshing. No medicine taste. Older kids and teens won't have a problem using it.
Lynsey C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite mouthwash to use everyday!! Love the nice clean fresh minty taste!! This is my go to mouthwash!! I highly recommend this product👍
Joei F.
Raleigh , NC
I use mouthwash several times a day. Scope makes my mouth feel clean and kills any bad breath. Very effective and comparable price to others out there
Michael S.
What flavor did you try?